Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Yeah it's brilliant and genuinely original, which is pretty ******* rare these days.
Reviewers bitching about lack of character like ability at the end of Ep 1...instant gratification.

Reminds me of an updated Lost in Space Tv version

Mother is one serious Mother

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's a fine actor.

Wasn't he an underwear model ?

images.jpeg-16.jpg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Former workplace wanted a " latex " allergy presentation / policy early internet days.

Myself and a colleague new to such fandangled things just typed in latex. An eye-opener to say the least.

I'm amazed you didn't get fired mate! :D

....but....but....I was just doing "research"..............

Always thought it was an important part of the story. Here is this " god-like " figure who plays with the ring who laughs and is totally unaffected by it.
Bombadil is really cool IMO. Doesn't fit the story tho. He isn't god like as such. Just an enlightened tripper living in the bush with his sexy girlfriend, having a great time and taking life on its merits. He is the best character in LoTR IMO and a bit of an inspiration.

If you have power over yourself and your own life you don't need it over others.

Most important lesson in that story IMO.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Raised with Wolves is a fun Sci Fi ride. It starts off well but ends up messy by Ep 10 finale. Travis Fimmel plays Ragnar in a sci fi setting...yes I did type that.

Otherwise I am going back to Ballers. Watched S1 when it came out but it’s a better watch in a binge. 3/4 of the way through S2 and loving it

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What's good on netflix?

Peaky blinders - check
Ozark - check
Vikings (season 4) - check
Mindhunter - check
Rake - check
Knightfall - check
Lucifer - s**t
Dirty John Betty - meh

Is "Stranger Things" as good as they rave about it?

Back