Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m watching ‘the serpent’ on Netflix at the moment. Jesus Christ it’s dark. Basically evil people preying on innocent free spirited people. Based on a true story. I know so many people, and even I have just gone with the flow of the moment that it’s a scary reminder that people like these predators are out there.

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Shane Gillis and John McKeever have started a YouTube sketch show and it’s pretty funny. Can’t remember why Gillis was canceled from MSM but jeez he’s a good comic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching Snabba Cash at the moment. If you don’t mind subtitles it’s a pretty good show. No likeable characters but it’s real feel about it. Gritty and tense. They do a good job of not glorifying the drug selling game. Based in the council flats of Sweden

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
Aug 1, 2002
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I’m watching ‘the serpent’ on Netflix at the moment. Jesus Christ it’s dark. Basically evil people preying on innocent free spirited people. Based on a true story. I know so many people, and even I have just gone with the flow of the moment that it’s a scary reminder that people like these predators are out there.
Exactly Val - reminded me of the times I have been pissed or stoned with dodgy people - you forget how vulnerable you are to predators

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey even Rogan is getting behind Gilly & Keeves now. Huge boost for them because I reckon their sketches are the best out there at the moment.

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the sketch. Funny. Silly but funny. I posted some of their stuff a few pages back. Gilly is way to funny to stay canceled

Remove this Banner Ad