Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Found the first few episodes slow burn and never went back to it (was years ago) worth pushing through?
Hell yes!

I can't think of a space scifi TV series that comes close.

1985, Horden Pavillon, Bad Attitude tour.

A then young soldier struggling through a sh*t time in the military and life in general. He resonated and still does.
That brings back a memory from that time (would have been 1985). I was at the Paddington markets hanging out with the punks out the front when Mr Loaf came by.

One mohawked guy named Mull and started bowing down in front of him yelling "I love meat".

Meat's reaction was to give him a bit of a headbutt which put everyone into stitches of laughter.

Meat was a pretty big guy but his minder was absolutely massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Arrival again for about the 5th time. Its one of those that gets better with repeat viewing despite it being wonderful the first time.

Perfect lo-fi sci-fi and probably my favourite film.
I always love watching Contact as well although the ending is a bit meh

MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT IS ON TONIGHT WOOHOOOOOOO

NO THE TENNIS

Tomorrow night! Monday.

muppets kermit GIF

NO THE TENNIS

Tomorrow night! Monday.

muppets kermit GIF
IT SAID SUNDAY WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE TV IN THE BREAK ROOM UGH FFS. I WAS SO EXCITED. Maybe I’m too exhausted. GASO HELP ME

IT SAID SUNDAY WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE TV IN THE BREAK ROOM UGH FFS. I WAS SO EXCITED. Maybe I’m too exhausted. GASO HELP ME
Definitely Monday night through to Thursday. This week is more of a yawn for me. It’s when they hit the honeymoons that it’s going to fire up with one Flog in particular

Of course I know nothing about any of this and over heard all knowledge about this season from other people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back