Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the doco and have been reading about James Files the man who claims to have shot JFK with a remington fireball, interestingly a bullet case was found with bite marks in the vicinity of where he said he left it. He likes to bite the cases apparently.

Seems more than plausable.

Watched the doco and have been reading about James Files the man who claims to have shot JFK with a remington fireball, interestingly a bullet case was found with bite marks in the vicinity of where he said he left it. He likes to bite the cases apparently.

Seems more than plausable.

Wats it called?

******* fireman sam

I'm listening to Ry Cooder on the headphones and being on BF while waiting for my favourite show to come on at 8.30 - The Night Of - on Showcase.

Oh and I'm watching the one dayer on 502 with the sound off. SRI are 66-2. Zampa's bowling ok.

Multi-tasking!

I'm listening to Ry Cooder on the headphones and being on BF while waiting for my favourite show to come on at 8.30 - The Night Of - on Showcase.

Oh and I'm watching the one dayer on 502 with the sound off. SRI are 66-2. Zampa's bowling ok.

Second last Night of isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second last Night of isn't it?

I think so, Gaso. There's been a few dull moments here and there but overall pretty good viewing.

The inmate who sort of runs the prison block played a fantastic role in Boardwalk Empire. He's great again.

I think so, Gaso. There's been a few dull moments here and there but overall pretty good viewing.

The inmate who sort of runs the prison block played a fantastic role in Boardwalk Empire. He's great again.

Yeh Chalky!

I think he was in The Wire...which is one I am saving for Pre Season this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back