Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
Watched the doco and have been reading about James Files the man who claims to have shot JFK with a remington fireball, interestingly a bullet case was found with bite marks in the vicinity of where he said he left it. He likes to bite the cases apparently.

Seems more than plausable.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Watched the doco and have been reading about James Files the man who claims to have shot JFK with a remington fireball, interestingly a bullet case was found with bite marks in the vicinity of where he said he left it. He likes to bite the cases apparently.

Seems more than plausable.

Wats it called?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
******* fireman sam

I'm listening to Ry Cooder on the headphones and being on BF while waiting for my favourite show to come on at 8.30 - The Night Of - on Showcase.

Oh and I'm watching the one dayer on 502 with the sound off. SRI are 66-2. Zampa's bowling ok.

Multi-tasking!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I'm listening to Ry Cooder on the headphones and being on BF while waiting for my favourite show to come on at 8.30 - The Night Of - on Showcase.

Oh and I'm watching the one dayer on 502 with the sound off. SRI are 66-2. Zampa's bowling ok.

Second last Night of isn't it?

Second last Night of isn't it?

I think so, Gaso. There's been a few dull moments here and there but overall pretty good viewing.

The inmate who sort of runs the prison block played a fantastic role in Boardwalk Empire. He's great again.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I think so, Gaso. There's been a few dull moments here and there but overall pretty good viewing.

The inmate who sort of runs the prison block played a fantastic role in Boardwalk Empire. He's great again.

Yeh Chalky!

I think he was in The Wire...which is one I am saving for Pre Season this year.

Back