Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watched Unsolved, about investigating the murders of Tupac and Biggie Smalls? Really good tv.

Nup.

But I will now.

Have you watched the 'The Defiant Ones'? re Jimmy Iovine/Dre ? Awesome, on Netflix.

Yep. Two thumbs up. Enjoyed both immensely.

This thread feels a bit like passing the baton in a relay race. So I'll have a go now.

Anyone seen 'The Path'?

Aaron Paul (Jesse from Breaking Bad) plays the lead. Really dug the first two seasons. Definitely one of the better shows I've binged on recently.

Yep. Two thumbs up. Enjoyed both immensely.

This thread feels a bit like passing the baton in a relay race. So I'll have a go now.

Anyone seen 'The Path'?

Aaron Paul (Jesse from Breaking Bad) plays the lead. Really dug the first two seasons. Definitely one of the better shows I've binged on recently.

Back in the 90s me and a couple of friends had an ongoing conversation about how to build a religion ala L Ron Hubbard and scientology. It sounds alot like this tv show. Even down to the pumping people full of an Ayahuasca analogue (wallaby fat and Acacia bark) - someone mentioned that they all go to peru and binge on it in this show.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just binged first 4 eps of season 2 of Legion, that is some pretty trippy s**t right there.

Yes, very trippy indeeed. Counterpart on SBS on demand is ok if you like not knowing WTF is going on.

Killing Eve on abc iview is excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Have a hole in my life since the Americans finished.

Anyone got any high-quality, dense viewing they can recommend.
I watch a lot...like a LOT. But havent since the WC has been on.

I do like Goliath but havent watched the 2nd season yet. Billy Bob Thornton plays the main character.

Americans was good. Not the best but ti was a good watch. Halt & Catch Fire was another good 80s and early 90s show that brought back some good memories for me since I grew up in 80s/90s.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

I do like Goliath but havent watched the 2nd season yet. Billy Bob Thornton plays the main character.

Americans was good. Not the best but ti was a good watch. Halt & Catch Fire was another good 80s and early 90s show that brought back some good memories for me since I grew up in 80s/90s.

You gotta get into Goliath 2

First two eps are meh but there is something so unexpected and disgusting at the end of ep 3 that ramps it right up through to the end where I say it is better than s01.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Halt & C was awesome

That final season was sad as

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Watched first four eps of Lost in Space on Netflix.

New twist on some characters.

A rollicking adventure.

Lubbing it!

I retract this

So annoyed I still have not watched final episode

Major disappointment

Wat they did to Robot character was so far from the original that it was poor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back