Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Game of Thrones Trailer is out

April 14

Get on board
I was pretty disappointed in the final season. Too much felt rushed in order to tie things up. Not saying there weren't some excellent episodes and moments but I I felt they could have gone to a bit more effort to make it amazing.

Season 7 on the other hand was sensational.

I was pretty disappointed in the final season. Too much felt rushed in order to tie things up. Not saying there weren't some excellent episodes and moments but I I felt they could have gone to a bit more effort to make it amazing.

Season 7 on the other hand was sensational.

Agreed; the action scenes were sensational but the rest in hindsight was silly writing and dialogue compared to the earlier years.

^^^ and yes Chernobyl was quality

Bump

Silly season is here for 5 months

Wat to watch?
I'm really enjoying Keeping Faith,Utopia, Ramy, Mr Mercedes, Billions.

Looking forward to new seasons of Goliath and Jack Ryan.

If you haven't seen Justified or Bosch they're definitely worth binging.

I'm really enjoying Keeping Faith,Utopia, Ramy, Mr Mercedes, Billions.

Looking forward to new seasons of Goliath and Jack Ryan.

If you haven't seen Justified or Bosch they're definitely worth a binging.

A lot of shows finished this winter that I have watched for a long time like Veep and Orange is the NB

Others that caught my eye over winter-

The Act

Unbelievable

City on a Hill

A lot of shows finished this winter that I have watched for a long time like Veep and Orange is the NB

Others that caught my eye over winter-

The Act

Unbelievable

City on a Hill
Unbelievable was awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mindhunters Season 1 was really good.
Second season came out a month ago amd is still quality but not as interesting.

Just watched Criminal: UK - i thought it was good tv. Cop show focussing on the interview. Each ep they're on a deadline to get a confession for various reasons. Only 3 eps in the English version.

Also check out The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really funny and well throught out show. Plays comicbook hero fantasy against corruption of power.

Mindhunters Season 1 was really good.
Second season came out a month ago amd is still quality but not as interesting.

Just watched Criminal: UK - i thought it was good tv. Cop show focussing on the interview. Each ep they're on a deadline to get a confession for various reasons. Only 3 eps in the English version.

Also check out The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really funny and well throught out show. Plays comicbook hero fantasy against corruption of power.
The Boys is great.

The first 2 eps of Criminal are gripping will watch the third in the next day or two.

For those that don't have it Amazon Prime is exceptional value at about $6/month.

Unbelievable was great.
Agree on Mindhunter Season 2. Hard to comment without a spoiler.
Agree on The Boys - a great spin on super heroes - very original
Best of Netflix I would also recommend:
Manhunt:Unabomber, Bloodline, Line of Duty, Ozark (though the last season dragged on...) all good.
There is a hidden gem on there called "The Invisible Guest". Spanish film I think and is an absolute thriller diller.

I watched Ep1 from the 2011 season and haven’t progressed

Should I just start with the new season?

The whole lot is awesome but Netflix has broken up season 1&2 and started the latest one as season 1. The latest one is the most extreme but the first 2 are the most realistic. Best series I’ve seen on Netflix since Ozark imo

I give a double thumbs up to Les Norton. Captures the 80s Kings Cross rather well (has brought back a lot of memories for me).
Good tongue in cheek Aussie drama.

Might end quickly...but why not give it a go.

Post in here what you are watching on tv/movies and any other entertainment stuff.

Atm watching first episode of Australian Survivor.
Australian Survivor was great this year. Renewed my love of the American version. Still think Aussie version is much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back