Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Australian Survivor was great this year. Renewed my love of the American version. Still think Aussie version is much better.

Too many episodes in the Australian version

Massive Survivor fan.

Aussie was good, but we play way too nicely compared to the Yanks.

The new American series started last week and looks awesome. Boston Rob and Sandra👍

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Massive Survivor fan.

Aussie was good, but we play way too nicely compared to the Yanks.

The new American series started last week and looks awesome. Boston Rob and Sandra👍

Rob appears a bit scripted and out of his comfort zone

Sandra...what was it “just * them all”

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just finished binge watching season 5 of Peaky Blinders, love that show, absolute quality casting, costumes, musical score etc, Arthur still my fave character, just ahead of Alfie Solomans, looks like a season 6 is on the cards too.

I saw the Pilot years ago and never went back

Should I?

Is it in the Sopranos league of quality?

bennymate

Premium Gold
May 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just finished binge watching season 5 of Peaky Blinders, love that show, absolute quality casting, costumes, musical score etc, Arthur still my fave character, just ahead of Alfie Solomans, looks like a season 6 is on the cards too.

7 seasons and possibly a film at the end, incredible series. Thought 4 and 5 were the best seasons, for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

It was released on Netflix today. Bout to binge it. It’s one of the rare shows that gets better every season

Any idea on the plot?

IN a nutshell, I believe it's all about Jessie Pinkman avoiding the authorities. But it will obviously run deeper than that.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
I saw the Pilot years ago and never went back

Should I?

Is it in the Sopranos league of quality?
I think I watched the first season but found it a little 'meh'.

But people keep raving about it. Not generally one to change what i do based on popular opinion but I got FA to watch atm so might go back to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back