Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Season 1 was better imo. There were issues with S02.
S02 was easily better IMO. Started to get away from those interviews that weren't that interesting in the latter half of the 2nd season and was better. Of course they are building the foundation on a criminal investigations so it would have been expected. But rather it focus more on tracking down killers.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Can the movie lead to further series?
Let’s put in the terms of our fave retiring back man Scott Thomson and his career looking into 2020........possibly but not likely
It is rather sad in places because I suppose we have seen his story arc go the reverse of WW and at the end of it all it destroyed both their lives to varying extents.

I've just finished watching a new BBC police thriller called The Capture. Top notch stuff. Available on BBC iplayer if you have access otherwise I'd say it will get to foxtel bbc first or the abc in time.

Woah big call Agent 86.
I must admit LoD last season wasn’t as good as earliers...it is getting a bit stretched with is the Head Cop bent or not or bent or not...
Anyway will look for this B.S

I reckon it was "the beard" that brought it down a notch!

Plus, just hearing Adrian Dunbar say "now listen fella..." is an automatic 9/10.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Dan takes approximately 10 hours of back history in Supernova in the East to get to the point where Japan join WW2 by bombing Pearl Harbour.

Its absolutely brilliant. He starts with the samurai, to opening their harbour to foreign nations to the amazing transformation after they decided they need to compete globally..only to find once they got there they were treated like plebeians.

So Dan takes approximately 10 hours of back history in Supernova in the East to get to the point where Japan join WW2 by bombing Pearl Harbour.

Its absolutely brilliant. He starts with the samurai, to opening their harbour to foreign nations to the amazing transformation after they decided they need to compete globally..only to find once they got there they were treated like plebeians.

Context... that's unreal.

I really want to listen to carlin's stuff simply on the basis of you recommending it but I just don't have that sort of time.

Back