Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh but are you up to date with today’s?

s**t! Nope. Mate I just checked and Netflix is a season behind. * this I’m going back to torrents.

Yeh I was being sarcastic

I think I am more shocked that Rhonda Burchmore was clueless...she must not have been in Vic

I wasn’t having a dip at you Gaso, that thing with Bill just really annoyed me. I watched the clip on my Twitter feed and what he said was completely fine. It was rational. We didn’t even have woman’s football till 2 years ago and now this?! When I read that there was outrage, I had to rewatch it in case I missed something. Nope.

s**t! Nope. Mate I just checked and Netflix is a season behind. fu** this I’m going back to torrents.

I wasn’t having a dip at you Gaso, that thing with Bill just really annoyed me. I watched the clip on my Twitter feed and what he said was completely fine. It was rational. We didn’t even have woman’s football till 2 years ago and now this?! When I read that there was outrage, I had to rewatch it in case I missed something. Nope.
I missed the outrage bit

What a weird story. So many ingredients leading to him being the way he is.

I’d not heard about this before the docu. Do I live in a hole?

We can only answer that if you tell us where you live.

Or if we find out you're a hobbit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnside (Movie) creepy as horror/supernatural/sci fi

Somethings in this movie can’t be unseen

"Brightburn"?

I thought it was just "OK".

It's a darker version of "Chronicle"

It's been at least 2 or 3 years, but a new series of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts tonight, 8:30 on the Comedy Channel on Foxtel.
Season opener was a ball tearer! I totally lost my s**t at one point.

Happy New Year!

Season opener was a ball tearer! I totally lost my s**t at one point.

Happy New Year!
I have officially started watching from Season 1 after deciding to randomly watch this new episode that tore your balls. I split my sides fwiw. I am now testing my Coffee. Later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back