Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

DunderHead

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
7 episodes in and it still pretty intense and we are still hooked. Ben Mendelsohn is in it too for Aussie watchers.
It's based on the short story by Stephen King which really shows in the sense of dread in most episodes.

I’m only three in. I didn’t realise it was King novel until the second episode. It’s a shame it’s not just a straight up crime thriller. Cast is very good. That lawyer has really got a lot roles since playing the cop in The Night Of. I’m hooked

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feel like I’m flogging a dead horse, but for Christ sake please listen to this podcast. Cooper does not get the recognition he deserves. There’s plenty of podcasters out there that tell stories from history, this guy gives so much context that you actually understand why people are driven to do the things the story is about.

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Well if I am going to be in lockdown please shoot through any good advice on movies and shows to watch.
I wonder how many times i can watch the 96 and 99 premierships. This lockdown sounds ok actually.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Well if I am going to be in lockdown please shoot through any good advice on movies and shows to watch.
I wonder how many times i can watch the 96 and 99 premierships. This lockdown sounds ok actually.

Westworld Season 3 has commenced this week

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Better Call Saul is a slow burn, yet is still addicting as hell. I hope Vince Gilligan keeps making shows set in the ‘Breaking Bad’ cannon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Letterkenny (SBS On Demand) would be the funniest TV I've watched in quite some time.
Bloody funny. My son had to put the subtitles on so he could hear all the gags.

My wife gets mad at me now when I say, “oh no, I’m growing a tail” as I go off to the toilet.

If we are gunna be in an extended lockdown, I am going back to Season 1 Episode 1 of Curb your Enthusiasm and watching all of them up to this seasons finale. Larry David is one funny mutha.
This season is turning into a cracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back