Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway watched Tiger King yet? Bloody insane

Edit- man to king
All types of ****ed up.

I'm into the 4th episode and I gotta say what a bunch of self absorbed deadset weirdo narcissists.

It's awesome :thumbsu:

Dunno where else to put this.

The Uber AFL ad is quite funny but our bit is just shithouse.

Uber Roo can you do something about this please. It's neither funny nor accurate.

Ferbs
Fully agree
Cringeworthy
Already onto it
bb0ed0d227b1133c87834889072a5da2.jpg
7f56402c7a0aee8244c8bd9a6136f3db.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you can't laugh at yourself you might not like some of these but for example...

North supporter gets into car says "Tassie please."

Driver says "Let's not go there just yet."
North supporter gets into car with money taped all over him.

Driver says. "Still cash strapped hey."
North jumper gets in, driver says something about crowd numbers.

Anyway... I'll see myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i don't mind subtitles, just finished rewatching 4 seasons of Braquo, French cop show, a solid 8.5/10, have a couple of seasons of an Israeli one called Faudo, which I was highly recommended, but just in the process of getting S3 of Ozark, which goes to top of list, and heard S3 of Killing Eve will be out April 12, so not all doom and gloom on things to watch while in social isolation.

Last edited:
Due to stage 3 restrictions :

Got through series 3 of Ozark in 2 sittings, still very good quality watch, and no doubt a 4th season is on the cards 8.5/10

Just finished a 6 part series called The Spy, main actor is Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali G), true story of an Israeli spy in the '60s, ? coincidentally named Eli Cohen,
this was a bit of slow start, but had me hooked by ep 2, kudos to Ali G, dude can act. I can only remember him in comedic roles previously. 7.5/10

Have also gotten through 2 series of Altered Carbon, not bad if you are into Sci Fi, but 2nd season not as good as 1st, 7/10

As i don't mind subtitles, just finished rewatching 4 seasons of Braquo, French cop show, a solid 8.5/10, have a couple of seasons of an Israeli one called Faudo, which I was highly recommended, but just in the process of getting S3 of Ozark, which goes to top of list, and heard S3 of Killing Eve will be out April 12, so not all doom and gloom on things to watch while in social isolation.

Have you watched Money Heist? I’m half way through. Not bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back