Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually trend towards the U.K. crime shows but Bosch very good. Missed series 5 somehow and can't find 🙄

Series 8 will be coming.
Worth an Amazon subscription for a month for season 5 Hoj. Some good stuff on there while you're going, too.

Unfortunately they aren't making a Series 8. There will be a spin-off series on a different platform, I think it's a streaming service that IMDb are starting.

Worth an Amazon subscription for a month for season 5 Hoj. Some good stuff on there while you're going, too.

Unfortunately they aren't making a Series 8. There will be a spin-off series on a different platform, I think it's a streaming service that IMDb are starting.

Still can't get my head around his Charlie Dixon / Liberatore hotch-potch choice of tatts

How’s that a spoiler?
It’s all over the Internet and on the BF Media and Entertainment “Bosch” thread and has been for weeks
I don't go on the BF thread to which you're referring and I have deliberately avoided reading any articles until I've finished watching S7.

That's how it's a spoiler, so put it in a spoiler tag for the sake of others who may be in the same boat.

I don't go on the BF thread to which you're referring and I have deliberately avoided reading any articles until I've finished watching S7.

That's how it's a spoiler, so put it in a spoiler tag for the sake of others who may be in the same boat.
No worries, sorry I thought it was common knowledge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s become a trend that look. I‘m not a Tatts person, but I kinda like it. Better than the full sleeve IMO
In the books he has a couple of tatts, one to do with his Platoon in Vietnam. They set the TV series a bit later so they made him an Iraq war vet instead. But I'm sure it will be along the same theme.

Anyone got any podcast recommendations? History, crime, long form conversations with interesting topics. Got a bit of painting to do so I need some stimulation.

Edit- getting stuck into ‘the age of Napoleon’ which Heaps of fun recommended ages ago. It’s very good. Thanks mate

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back