Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the one related to the flick The Magician (made by a North supporter and featuring a convo about Wayne Carey)?
Definitely based on The Magician. I didn't know about the North connection though, although his brother has what seems to be a roos scarf hanging around a picture on his wall in a few episodes.

Bo Burnham: Inside

Was expecting some fun musical comedy but was left floored and affected for days by this as it moved from lighthearted to existential.

A one man show created at home during the pandemic that addresses anxiety, mental illness, isolation, the absorbtion of humanity into the digital space, connection and lonliness and the hopelessness one feels when locked away from the world. It's heavy but worth it. Its also quite funny at times.

Will watch again soon. The dude is a talent.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Jaeger O'Meara on that bachelor;
. Tall, handsome, good orthodontist
. Body of Adonnis
. can fly planes.
. owns a Ferrari, Harley, Boat, Jet-ski
. Can cook, clean
. All round good guy

Why does he need to go on national t.v. to get a r**t ?

Be wary ladies. Something wrong if he can't pick up at;
a. Work
b. Bar / Pub
c. Party

So Jaeger O'Meara on that bachelor;
. Tall, handsome, good orthodontist
. Body of Adonnis
. can fly planes.
. owns a Ferrari, Harley, Boat, Jet-ski
. Can cook, clean
. All round good guy

Why does he need to go on national t.v. to get a r**t ?

Be wary ladies. Something wrong if he can't pick up at;
a. Work
b. Bar / Pub
c. Party

Don’t think he’d struggle for punani at all Hoj. Probably just there for money and ego and trying to build a brand outside of footy

Wow, another bewdy here

“Life” on Binge/Foxtel

Stars Sean Bean as a prisoner

BBC drama at its best

Two episodes out and they are gripping
Do you mean Time? Very good. Sean Bean and Stephen Graham are awesome.

Wow, another bewdy here

“Time” on Binge/Foxtel

BBC drama at its best

It feels like everything I watch lately has Stephen Graham in it. I know it was up against 'Chernobyl', but how he didn't win every award possible for his role in 'The Virtues' is just sooo wrong. Both that show and 'Time' aren't exactly feel-good viewing, but are oh so good.

It feels like everything I watch lately has Stephen Graham in it. I know it was up against 'Chernobyl', but how he didn't win every award possible for his role in 'The Virtues' is just sooo wrong. Both that show and 'Time' aren't exactly feel-good viewing, but are oh so good.

This guy has made of mess everything (Bean) in the show, but wow, for 4 years it’s tough time

Wow, another bewdy here

“Time” on Binge/Foxtel

BBC drama at its best

Yeah brilliant show.

Gut wrenching realism like only the Brits can do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back