Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

They’d be paying them though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, would imagine though MS aren’t going to let them get too rich on it, old habits die hard
It’s good though, plenty of variety attracts more to it

Does anyone know if the Warriors on the Field doco announced in May this year is still going ahead ?

Email them with the following reply:

Thanks for your email. We're expecting early next year for a release on Warriors on the Field.

Just started watching Irvine Welsh's Crime on Britbox. If I hadn't read most of his books, I think that I'd be finding the thick Scottish accents extremely tough going.
As someone who has played under a strongly accented Glaswegian coach, I can understand more when something is wrong than any positives

Just started watching Irvine Welsh's Crime on Britbox. If I hadn't read most of his books, I think that I'd be finding the thick Scottish accents extremely tough going.
How good were all his books!!! Used to take a couple chapters but pretty quickly you were reading it in the Scottish accent...brilliant writing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been getting stuck into audiobooks lately. Listened to Powers and Thrones by historian Dan Jones and just finished Empire of the Summer Moon.

Anyone got any good history Audio book recommendations? Powers and thrones was good, though it did get a bit tedious, at times it was just a like listening to a list of historical events, but no doubt the history is more accurate then Empire of the summer moon, the later had more emphasis on characters and found it more interesting. The Comanche were incredibly brutal.

I’ve been getting stuck into audiobooks lately. Listened to Powers and Thrones by historian Dan Jones and just finished Empire of the Summer Moon.

Anyone got any good history Audio book recommendations? Powers and thrones was good, though it did get a bit tedious, at times it was just a like listening to a list of historical events, but no doubt the history is more accurate then Empire of the summer moon, the later had more emphasis on characters and found it more interesting. The Comanche were incredibly brutal.
I reckon The Dawn of Everything will be worth a read/listen.

I hope someone buys me an actual book version for Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back