Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Yellowstone has absolutely sucked this season

The worst

It’s like the writers exited to work on the spin offs

There was a scene in last nights at 6666 early on and it was pointless. I turned to Mrs Gaso and said well that was fascinating before watching the cutest girl that’s been in the show in all seasons throw herself onto the ugliest man on the show Jimmy.

The dinner scene at the Ranch….wat a joke

Beth and the Reporters…tells ONE to leave

Cringe after cringe scene

The worst

It’s like the writers exited to work on the spin offs

There was a scene in last nights at 6666 early on and it was pointless. I turned to Mrs Gaso and said well that was fascinating before watching the cutest girl that’s been in the show in all seasons throw herself onto the ugliest man on the show Jimmy.

The dinner scene at the Ranch….wat a joke

Beth and the Reporters…tells ONE to leave

Cringe after cringe scene

But what's Brooke up to ?

Does anyone read books in digital form? I accidentally bought a book called “operation certain death” thinking it was an audiobook. I have bought the audio version so if anyone is keen I can gift it to you.

Edit- I bought an audiobook with the same name and it’s a different book, the audiobook is a fiction book part of a series of books. FML.

Last edited:
I’ve been getting stuck into audiobooks lately. Listened to Powers and Thrones by historian Dan Jones and just finished Empire of the Summer Moon.

Anyone got any good history Audio book recommendations? Powers and thrones was good, though it did get a bit tedious, at times it was just a like listening to a list of historical events, but no doubt the history is more accurate then Empire of the summer moon, the later had more emphasis on characters and found it more interesting. The Comanche were incredibly brutal.
Val Keating "Tobruk" (Peter FitzSimons) was a great audiobook. Just finished "Brothers in Arms" by James Holland, worth a listen.

I tend to listen to a lot of audiobooks, especially at work lately.

Val Keating "Tobruk" (Peter FitzSimons) was a great audiobook. Just finished "Brothers in Arms" by James Holland, worth a listen.

Awesome. I’ll check them out.

I have pretty much run out of history podcasts so I’ve switched to audiobooks. all the best history podcasts either take forever between episodes (like Harcore History) or are just short 1/2 hour episodes on a particular event

Im similar in that I listen to podcasts/books whilst at work or finding excuses to do boring medial tasks just to listen lol.

Powers and Thrones was so hard to take in all the information that I think I’ll end up listening to it again.
After that I needed something with a bit of excitement, hence Empire of the Summer Moon….man was that a ride. The cruelty was shocking to say the least. The Comanche weren’t just brutal to settlers, they were brutal to everyone, reminded me a bit of the Khans.

My wife's grandad was at Tobruk. He was an amateur photographer as well as a soldier. The photos he took are incredible. When you see the place ... its mind boggling that they held it.

Its just flat, rocky desert with the only real cover being what they could carve out of the ground and the remains of a few pockmarked buildings.

It must have been an incredible effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something nqr but also hilarious that Sammy the bull who killed at least 19 people (probably more but that’s what’s on his record) is now playing the part of a social media icon. To be honest he’s hard not to like but you have to remind yourself that he’s probably a psychopath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back