North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really how many out of the WAFL and what are they like? Positions? They need a few though to be much of a threat after the lads they have lost.

Easy sword eater, rumby can't play 2 games in a row, and can't risk an injurie this close to the season kick off... And I'll be counting my full back kick outs as hard ball gets.

Donald cheque book has taking a smashing this week one wafl player reportedly heading to bw for 800 before donald swooped in with a cool 1200... All storeys tho and we'll never know the true figure.

Think birchip could be a suprise packet havnt lost a lot of quality added some local quicks and it plus a few will make them the smokey to watch.

Big win for the Burners, though not much depth thru the Ressies by the look. Interesting games al round:cool:

Big win for the Burners, though not much depth thru the Ressies by the look. Interesting games al round:cool:

Massive crowd, disappointing result. Always tough trying to gel together while also taking on the reigning premiers, but I can still see some good signs, should be a good game next week against charlton which will play a similar running style of footy. Not looking good for picky though, thought he was pretty good down back,

Yep long day at the office, was wrong on all accounts from my last post I was possession less and rumby played the whole game in the ruck...
Glad I got something right.
Can I change my opinion on McNamee? If he gets top 10 in the league truck will eat his hat.
When you’re the coach and you’re playing loose in defence for majority of the second half and you still hardly get a touch you know you’re doing something wrong. Motlop looked lethargic also. I know they haven’t played together properly yet, but the performance they produced on Saturday, for the first game of the year, new start to the Nissan Saints, was deplorable. As soon as they started losing they got back to their old ways of bitching and turning on each other, will take a good coach to coax that out of them. Petrie, Brock Ezzard, number 1 and bald headed number 30 were the only 4 that looked to be having a go.
What happened elsewhere?

Mcnamee 19 kicks 8 handballs, 8 marks,

Jus sayin

But you're right, all but lee Stewart and probably picky b4 the injury, had a terrible game, we know what mcnamee, motlop, and cogs amongst others can do, as well as the indigenous Boys ability to turn it on. I can't see the same thing happening again too often.

Very disappointing no doubt, but far from the end of the world

Mcnamee 19 kicks 8 handballs, 8 marks,

Jus sayin

But you're right, all but lee Stewart and probably picky b4 the injury, had a terrible game, we know what mcnamee, motlop, and cogs amongst others can do, as well as the indigenous Boys ability to turn it on. I can't see the same thing happening again too often.

Very disappointing no doubt, but far from the end of the world

Who's feeding your eyedog?
Since when did you start taking stats in the warm up?
Not a chance.
If he had that many touches his disposal efficency must of been terrible because he had no influence on that game what so ever. "Just Saying"

If he had that many Tonkin, McHugh and Rose must of had 35 plus??
I highly doubt it.

So..... The Micra's take on the Blue's... Set to be an interesting one, pre season had a lot of talk about how much these 2 sides had improved, charley played well last week to steal the chocolates, while the Micra's had a forgetful start to the year, any big changes in either camps???

Demons have made 10 changes from the GF side. Looks to be a sharp side. From all reports Jenno has got the Donald boys super fit, could be a tough match.

I think the bulls get JT back this week, would have to be near full strength, will be good to see how far they have come this year, burners still looking like the pace setters... Where you lining Ballantine?

Truck, interested in your thoughts on Boort Refusing to give Charlton any U16s players last week, and forcing the forfeit. (given Wyches situation with numbers in the kids)

With out knowing the whole story, it's pretty disapointing to see as both teams lose out by neither team taking the field.
It's kids footy the more footy these kids can play the better, 12- 14 a side makes for better footy as there is more space for the young blokes to get out into.
I'm sure boort have their reasons, so not having a go but it's going to be an issue we face more and more over the next years.

With out knowing the whole story, it's pretty disapointing to see as both teams lose out by neither team taking the field.
It's kids footy the more footy these kids can play the better, 12- 14 a side makes for better footy as there is more space for the young blokes to get out into.
I'm sure boort have their reasons, so not having a go but it's going to be an issue we face more and more over the next years.

Hit it on the head. My info is that boort forced the forfeit, but we're happy to play a 14 a side scratch match... Really? Are they serious!?!?

It's very dissapointing. I know we've often given top players to the other side (at times) and have lost a few games as a result of this. I truly do hope that boort are never in this position, as I'm sure many clubs are more than willing to return the favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's typical boort for you, thats what they're like over that way. I'm sure Beaver Weaver would of had something to do with it, used to have to cheat when he was umpiring us in the juniors. Pathetic. Who forces the forfiet in under 14's game when you are playing a team that is obviously struggling for numbers so will probably not put up much of a fight anyway.

Truck the boys where looking sharp at training last night, Rowdy Thompson burning it up. Jones' foot looks fine.
Whats the tips this week?
Wedderburn over Birchip
Charlton over St Arnaud
Wyche over Donald.

Truck, interested in your thoughts on Boort Refusing to give Charlton any U16s players last week, and forcing the forfeit. (given Wyches situation with numbers in the kids)

OK, let's get the story straight, .Charlton had 8, Boort only 15, need 14 a side for bona fide game, so we played a 12 vs 12 Game to give kids a game, tried to get kids from elsewhere but could' t, league rules!!! Now that we know the full situation, next time hopefully we can find 14, but for f sake , no - one wants a forfeit, enough said!

It's typical boort for you, thats what they're like over that way. I'm sure Beaver Weaver would of had something to do with it, used to have to cheat when he was umpiring us in the juniors. Pathetic. Who forces the forfiet in under 14's game when you are playing a team that is obviously struggling for numbers so will probably not put up much of a fight anyway.

Truck the boys where looking sharp at training last night, Rowdy Thompson burning it up. Jones' foot looks fine.
Wedderburn over Birchip
Charlton over St Arnaud
Wyche over Donald.
You've obviously taken up the whistle before, supported junior footy as an umpire unpaid and know what a tough gig it is!! Instead of taking pot shots at blokes YOU dislike for some reason, talk to a few of you ex players, parents etc and see how bloody hard it is to get umpires. It was U16, read other post for what really happened!

OK, let's get the story straight, .Charlton had 8, Boort only 15, need 14 a side for bona fide game, so we played a 12 vs 12 Game to give kids a game, tried to get kids from elsewhere but could' t, league rules!!! Now that we know the full situation, next time hopefully we can find 14, but for f sake , no - one wants a forfeit, enough said!

That being said, I'd say the right decision was made. The kids got a game of footy.

That being said, I'd say the right decision was made. The kids got a game of footy.

Another premiership defender to make his way back to demonland, memory has never been real flash but think he even won a Dec Darcy once upon a time...

RIP John Tottenham. John or “Totts” as he was well known throughout the league, held the Treasurer’s position with the North Central Football League for 17 years and was awarded life Membership of the league in 2010.

Wedderburn over Birchip
Charlton over St Arnaud
Wyche over Donald.

Big King, from what I can gather both sides took the field.. With boort also struggling for numbers they couldn't give them enough players to make it 14 a side, which would have made it a legitamate game! so they played 12 a side instead.. The league has never had a problem with other teams sharing their players and hopefully never will.. Ask questions before bad mouthing!

Big King, from what I can gather both sides took the field.. With boort also struggling for numbers they couldn't give them enough players to make it 14 a side, which would have made it a legitamate game! so they played 12 a side instead.. The league has never had a problem with other teams sharing their players and hopefully never will.. Ask questions before bad mouthing!

Cheers for repeating what's been said twice before mad dawwwwg!!!:thumbsu:

Truck, any injuries from Saturday?

Don't think so pal, think we all came through pretty well, including D. Rumbold. 5 out of the victorious magoos tho, could test our 'depth'.

Weekend for slow starts! Demons didn't get into top gear until the last qtr, C. Jones has been taking kicking advice from Boot.

Very friendly game your end tho H? Few sent to the sin bin much in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back