North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Hi guys.
Have been trying to keep in touch with the NCFL and was hoping that this site could help me out a bit, but seems to be a lot of shite talked of late. From what I hear Jimmy Scambler will take the Feeney quite convincingly... He seems to be in the best every week in one of the better sides in the league. Brett Jeffrey must also be close but as stated before I think there may be a few too many people from Boort stealing votes such as C and Plugger.
Couple of questions before I leave...
- This weekends game of Boort v Wedd determine the Halfhide favourites or are there still too many injuries to take too much out of this game??
- Will Wyche win a game this year? Hope they do because they always have a crack even though down on personnel...
- Someone talked about Charlton being soft or something before.. What a load of crap. Those that have played them over the past 5-10 years know that they are a good side that always seem to be in the contest.
Cheers lads, have a good one.

Anyone that thinks Scambler wil win the Feeney is kidding themselves..I was lucky enough to witness the Boort v Wedderburn game today and if Brett Jeffery isn't the best player in the comp by a street then i'll go he!!!

Forwards dont win Feeny Medals do they?
Walklate, how many missed games with the hand?
C Rutley, N Gooding, J Keeble- who the hell are they?will they poll a vote betweeen them?:confused:

Forwards dont win League Medals as a rule but it doesn't mean they dont poll. Perryman has kicked a couple of bags this season and will garner his fair share of votes.

Anyone that thinks Scambler wil win the Feeney is kidding themselves..I was lucky enough to witness the Boort v Wedderburn game today and if Brett Jeffery isn't the best player in the comp by a street then i'll go he!!!

Even if Jeffery gets runner up Scambler will still beat him by 20 votes. You have seen one game and you have already made up your mind Daisy. Well i have been lucky to witness a s**t load of games this season. Every game i have seen Scambler play in he has easily been in the best. Scambler will win the feeney this year no troubles at all.

Josh McKee is going quite well, can`t be too bad if he is on the Pios list and has played every game. He can run, take a big grab and is a beautiful long kick.
hahaha, what a big joke this kid is. McCrap is one of the wrost footballers to get into pio's! plus wouldnt b hard getting into that cause there on the bottom of the ladder!got no left foot n neva goes hard in for the ball n always relying on others to give it to him, he obviously must be "great mates with certain people"

Hahaha.... the only thing that kid has got going for him is his speed, his no good at anything else!! i have seen him play and he did nothin but complain to the ump's.. trys to act though infront of a crowd but deep down his a little girl that runs away from anything:mad:
josh mckee is the best under 18 player in the north central he can run jump kick long and straight and is far from scared of the ball!!! u have to be a handy footballer to play every pioneers game as a bottom ager wether they are on top or the bottom.

josh mckee is the best under 18 player in the north central he can run jump kick long and straight and is far from scared of the ball!!! u have to be a handy footballer to play every pioneers game as a bottom ager wether they are on top or the bottom.

Your rite it is a good effort to get in as a bottom ager, but he musta payed his subs really early and sold all his raffle tickets in record time to get where he is! Its a known fact that the Pioneers pick their side on athletic ability, rather than footballing ability hence why they are sitting at the lower end of the ladder. I will beg to differ that he is the best U18 footballer in the league also, as there is some pretty handy talent around that I would rate higher, not a lot higher, but better than McKee!

Your rite it is a good effort to get in as a bottom ager, but he musta payed his subs really early and sold all his raffle tickets in record time to get where he is! Its a known fact that the Pioneers pick their side on athletic ability, rather than footballing ability hence why they are sitting at the lower end of the ladder. I will beg to differ that he is the best U18 footballer in the league also, as there is some pretty handy talent around that I would rate higher, not a lot higher, but better than McKee!

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, he is there playing, whether he is the best going around is a moot point... Good luck to the young fella...

Whats the games for this week??

give us ur top five in the north central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if Jeffery gets runner up Scambler will still beat him by 20 votes. You have seen one game and you have already made up your mind Daisy. Well i have been lucky to witness a s**t load of games this season. Every game i have seen Scambler play in he has easily been in the best. Scambler will win the feeney this year no troubles at all.

Would be quite happy to place a wager on that my friend, cant recall mentioning i'd only seen him play once...i've seen the BFG from close range and witnessed his ability several times.....will win the comp!! As for the best u/18 player in comp it would have to be that young indigenous player from Boort..number 29 i think he is, has a mullet and loves a blind turn...Keeble??

Would be quite happy to place a wager on that my friend, cant recall mentioning i'd only seen him play once...i've seen the BFG from close range and witnessed his ability several times.....will win the comp!! As for the best u/18 player in comp it would have to be that young indigenous player from Boort..number 29 i think he is, has a mullet and loves a blind turn...Keeble??

The big bloke from boort is a good player but dont believe he will win the feeney. Scambler will give it a fair crack again, not to many blokes will take votes away from him at B/W, maybe Holmes and Tyler.

The dees got up for there first win of the year yesterday with a good 37 point belting of St Arnaud. Was a strong team effort for four quarters, just what KL had been asking of them all year. Good to see little dick smith and dec lourey starting to play into form. Should be interesting to see if they can following with a couple of upsets in the final round of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back