North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to birchip-watchem on the weekend i thought they were serious contenders for the flag yet they lost to wycheproof? did wycheproof hit form at the end of the season or did birchip-watchem lose form? any standouts for either sides?

What happened to birchip-watchem on the weekend i thought they were serious contenders for the flag yet they lost to wycheproof? did wycheproof hit form at the end of the season or did birchip-watchem lose form? any standouts for either sides?

Scambler did a hammy and B/W struggled, perhaps Charlton are a chance next weekend after their great come from behind win. Rick Andrews is just starting to hit his straps.

Your ****head mate

I agree you are a dead set f*k wit mate! How can you possible say that when you probably havnt even met the fella. I hope he does coach and from what i've seen he would be one of the best tactical coaches in the league, he has got a very good footy brain and fully fit is impossible to stop in the guts.
Here come the burn again. This year only one position away from where they were last year. With the 1's being second instead of first and the 2's in second place like last year. We all know what happened last year lets hope it occurs again.

Witnessed one of the best individual performances of a player yesterday..

M Perryrman kicked 7 goals in the last quarter to win the league goal kicking by 1 goal. Finished the game with 17 goals.. Amazing and inspiring effort.

Not a bad effort that... Now where is that post from the start of the year???

Missed the game but was very good to give Kerin the fairwell he deserved. Has done a power of work for the club the last few years, has coached the club for 6 years now, and was presented with a life membership on saturday night at our vote count.

Is there any big names to come for any teams coming into the finals? Gash for the burn how far away is he? Aidy Parker from Boort, hows his hammy? Is Rohan McHugh coming back to play finals, handy inclusion if so!

Is there any big names to come for any teams coming into the finals? Gash for the burn how far away is he? Aidy Parker from Boort, hows his hammy? Is Rohan McHugh coming back to play finals, handy inclusion if so!

Rohan Mcugh is not qualified for wedderburn, has only played 1 game.. So he will not be playing in the finals.

Saw Plugger on the week end.... He was Amazing
Most goals iv sein in 1 game 4 a while
Good Effort ha Holy Grail???

I'm assuming this question is rhetorical... everyone is aware it was a tremendous effort.

It will be interesting to see whether he can back it up against John Baird of Wedderburn, i'm guessing not.

As i recall, last year Perrymen kicked thirteen the previous week then failed to gain a possession against Baird!

If he gets the delivery from the midfield he gets most weeks, then hes a shoo-in for another bag, up at Wyche, and if he gets the delivery again, 2 weeks later, then its yet another bag, and Mark Perryman will end up on around 125 goals! You seen the size of that blokes hands!

Feeny Time

So the feeny medal tomoz night. Is it fair to say B Jeffery is a raging $1.50 favourite to take it out? AND No one will get near him??????

Who are the other contenders up there against him? J Scambler (bulls) S Thompson (wyche) M Perryman (tonne of goals) A Walklate (always stands out)

Who are the contenders from donald, st arnaud, wedderburn and charlton?

What about in the TWOS?

Re: Feeny Time

So the feeny medal tomoz night. Is it fair to say B Jeffery is a raging $1.50 favourite to take it out? AND No one will get near him??????

Who are the other contenders up there against him? J Scambler (bulls) S Thompson (wyche) M Perryman (tonne of goals) A Walklate (always stands out)

Who are the contenders from donald, st arnaud, wedderburn and charlton?

What about in the TWOS?

-Brooks from donald, Wyatt will steal votes, havent won enough
-Hufer from St Arnaud, McIntyre and Needs to steal votes, havent won enough either
-Douglas, Gash, from Wedderburn.
-White to poll well for Wyche
-Ricks been best when playing, but has missed too many, wont win.
-Jeffrey is probably favorite, but Perryman, Walklate Rutley (None of which will win) will take votes.
-Scambler will poll well for Birchip, but Holmes may take votes, hes hard to miss

My Tip (1-3): Scambler, Jeffrey, Douglas with Gash and Holmes as the roughies

As for the 2's, give me a blanket to throw over the lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Feeny Time

Yes they are covering it, apparently Shane O'Shae and some guy from 3SH will be doing live crosses, as they have in the past.

Will you be there, seeing your built for this time of year?

Any chance of the birchip boys wanting a punch on tonight? They have been pretty good in the past at looking for a doot on the nose on Feeny night!

I hear Gene Brooks won Donalds BnF even though he missed 1/2 the year after having his head caved in. The coach wasnt top 2 either was he?

There you go Brett jeffery's as everyone expected took it out last night good effort from the big bald monkey, but what an effort by the wedderburn ball magnents in Gash and Douglas polling very well with equal runners up, gunna be hard to beat come grandfianl day!!!!

Who was the top from each club and how many votes did they get?
Slabba got up in the 2's?

Who's everyone's tip for the weekend
Birchip V's Charlton 30 points
Boort V's Charlton 12 points
St Arnaud V's Charlton 24points
Wedderburn V's Boort Mercy Rule

Daisy Williams
BigFooty Member

Fremantle

Re: North Central Football League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonc
Even if Jeffery gets runner up Scambler will still beat him by 20 votes. You have seen one game and you have already made up your mind Daisy. Well i have been lucky to witness a s**t load of games this season. Every game i have seen Scambler play in he has easily been in the best. Scambler will win the feeney this year no troubles at all.

Would be quite happy to place a wager on that my friend, cant recall mentioning i'd only seen him play once...i've seen the BFG from close range and witnessed his ability several times.....will win the comp!! As for the best u/18 player in comp it would have to be that young indigenous player from Boort..number 29 i think he is, has a mullet and loves a blind turn...Keeble??
user_offline.gif

Daisy WilliamsView Public ProfileSend a private message to Daisy WilliamsFind More Posts by Daisy WilliamsAdd Daisy Williams to Your Contacts
post_old.gif
20th July 2008, 11:43 #9340 lucy_the_dog
BigFooty Member

Melbourne

Re: North Central Football League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Williams
Would be quite happy to place a wager on that my friend, cant recall mentioning i'd only seen him play once...i've seen the BFG from close range and witnessed his ability several times.....will win the comp!! As for the best u/18 player in comp it would have to be that young indigenous player from Boort..number 29 i think he is, has a mullet and loves a blind turn...Keeble??

The big bloke from boort is a good player but dont believe he will win the feeney. Scambler will give it a fair crack again, not to many blokes will take votes away from him at B/W, maybe Holmes and Tyler.

the question is Daisy did he take up your offer on the wager??

How about giving us an update made4september, on all the voting every player for every club got in all grades as well as the presidents award voting. Im sure people are interested to know!!!

charlton vs birchip/watchem

Geez that anthony judd was very impressive in the first half over in boort yesterday. Pissing down rain, wet, slippery conditions, i think he had five goals at half time, really kept charlton right in the contest.

Funny note to come out of the game, Riley Koops, best player for the bulls, played his first ever game in the rain yesterday. Now, that is amazing for a 18-19 year old fella. Shows how shitty drought has been over the past eight years or so.

PS, Birchip Watchem won by about four goals, and were very well lead by Robbie Lee, who was on the bottom of the packs all day, making up for the injured scambler who didnt play.

Demons had their Vote count last weekend...

In the ones Big Zach White took out the Geoff Fawcett Medal with 61 votes, with the Ginger Ninja Grub Bish coming in second with 44, and Dick Rat Smith third with 39.

In the Scoobs Rory William White took out the Tom Turner Medal with 34, With Piggy Pardella second on 26, and then Duff on 25 from 5 games.

The under 16's was all Brock Bish who took the B/f home with a lazy 81 votes, Jesse White came second with 58, and Speno 'the farmer wants a wife' Allan came third with 31.

The under 14's was taken out by Big Kritter McNicol who gathered a grand total of 93 votes for the year, coming in second was Christopher Driscoll on 56 and Jed Bish third with 39.

Any one else held there vote counts yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back