North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread as died in the arse......... I see Robbie Tonks had a fair sized brace on his leg the other night when did that happen? how longs he out for? the old elbow thrower should be about ready to come back??

See Noonan got a week for slapping flappers about. poor flip did his hammy against us a few weeks back.. for an old bloke he still gets plenty of the footy. pity the same cant be said about the ladies haha

Charltons side on the weekend didnt look real flash at alll, plenty of the boys in their senior side i'd lined up on the the seconds in years gone by, need to find a few recruits over the summer months id say.

old Seriousbolt kicked 14 on the weekend, Metro fed him well in the later parts of the game. Matty Dillon looks to be the goods. Div farley coped a knock to the head and left in an ambo but is all good im lead to believe.

Wheres every one heading on their footy trips?? Gold for the demons

Tim Rhook had a quiet day on the weekend running back in the twos..
Seemed to be more interested in talking sh#t on the sidelines while Boort went about there business in the seniors, wouldn't mind seeing big red head playing some good footy again. Make it happen Rhook! :thumbsu:

Bit of a tale of two contests in the NCFL this year. We have the top 4 fighting for the double chance, and three sides at the bottom, desperate to stay off... Birchip seem to be firming as favorites for the bottom, but it could go to any of the three, just as any of the top 4 sides can make the 2...

An interesting last third of the NCFL season coming up

Bit of a tale of two contests in the NCFL this year. We have the top 4 fighting for the double chance, and three sides at the bottom, desperate to stay off... Birchip seem to be firming as favorites for the bottom, but it could go to any of the three, just as any of the top 4 sides can make the 2...

An interesting last third of the NCFL season coming up

dont forget the scoobs where 4 teams are fighting for 3 spots with one of those spots the double chance

any predictions for ladders in the ones and twos come the end of the season?

Season is reaching the pointy end boys...who wood be positioned to take out the covetted Feeny medal for 2010:

Weddurburn:

Gash - has had a great year, dominating the midfield

Barnes - Before the hamstring was kicking bags each week, or is it a midfielders medal?

Handley - The defending medalist, prob has been lost to the wilderness a little with gash and co steeping up another notch

Boort:

Walklake: obvious choice from boort, gets heaps of possies.

Birchip/Watchem:

Lee - still running around, gets in everything all day hasnt been known to attract the votes from umpires last few years..bound to win birchip bnf.

Holmes - Arguebly the best big man in the leauge

Donald:

Leigh Burke - Big man, mobile, can take a big grab, been playin good footy

Jennings - The little man has been playin some good footy missed weeks with hammy may cost.

Wyatt - Tough at it, been getting in best week in week out

St Arnaud:

no one really a chance...needsy? soda? not much to offer

Charlton:

Judd - only one that wood give it a tiny nudge

Wyche:

Meto - playing forward, seems to kick a nice amount each week

Shadblot - Same caper as metro could take votes off each other

Prestiege - Around the ground, gathers large amount of possies one of there better players

Coatsworth - Surprising runner up last year, plods along nice and quiet, could be a chance.

whats people thoughts? feel free to add some people in :thumbsu:

How'd the games go yesterday? Who was in the best?

Tim Rhook of Boort dominated again, will for sure be hearing his name throughout country footy from here on in, i think he got the call up for the Vic country side this year but said he doesn't wanna play with individuals so the got trav on the phone, that's the word going round

Tim Rhook of Boort dominated again, will for sure be hearing his name throughout country footy from here on in, i think he got the call up for the Vic country side this year but said he doesn't wanna play with individuals so the got trav on the phone, that's the word going round

timmy rhook played well in the scoobs...........mind you wyche were without the whole spine.

What's the form line heading into the finals ? any thoughts on who will end up with the double chance ?
:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the form line heading into the finals ? any thoughts on who will end up with the double chance ?
:cool:

Boss i think this is how the ladder will end up. (only my prediction though)

Donald 52
Wedda 48
Wyche 48
Boort 40

Then it will be the toss of coin who will win and who will make it to the big one, i suspect a lot rides on the wedda donald first final, if wedda can break the drought and handle Donald (pretty close last game) i suspect that wyche will handle boort then they will also manage to sneak away from donald. For some reason the demon boys line up almost perfect on the donald boys.

So here is my predictions, feel free to beak off and voice your own opinion, we need a bit of life in this thread now its at the pointy end of the season, Truck step up mate, quiet all year, even more reason to get amongst it cos apparently ur boys think they're a chance in the 2's.

Wedda V Donald- wedda by 10 points, first time they will hopefully have a full team against the royal blues.

Wyche V Boort- I think wyche will be just to good with the bolt and metro gettin them over the line. in sayin this if Walklates x2, Wilson and Perryman get goin, good luck stopping them. Wyche18 points

Wyche V Donald- wyche just match up far to good and have the wood over the donald boys, surely donald cant let it slip 2 years in a row. Wyche 22 points

THE BIG ONE
Wedda V Wyche-
Men to stop
Wedda- Barnes, Perry, Brown and Benaim
Wyche- Bolt, Metro, Coatsworth and Bish (jordan) (kidding)

I will finish this post later, everyone have ur say.
Mae for september dont delete this post like my other one's please.

Boss i think this is how the ladder will end up. (only my prediction though)

Donald 52
Wedda 48
Wyche 48
Boort 40

Then it will be the toss of coin who will win and who will make it to the big one, i suspect a lot rides on the wedda donald first final, if wedda can break the drought and handle Donald (pretty close last game) i suspect that wyche will handle boort then they will also manage to sneak away from donald. For some reason the demon boys line up almost perfect on the donald boys.

So here is my predictions, feel free to beak off and voice your own opinion, we need a bit of life in this thread now its at the pointy end of the season, Truck step up mate, quiet all year, even more reason to get amongst it cos apparently ur boys think they're a chance in the 2's.

Wedda V Donald- wedda by 10 points, first time they will hopefully have a full team against the royal blues.

Wyche V Boort- I think wyche will be just to good with the bolt and metro gettin them over the line. in sayin this if Walklates x2, Wilson and Perryman get goin, good luck stopping them. Wyche18 points

Wyche V Donald- wyche just match up far to good and have the wood over the donald boys, surely donald cant let it slip 2 years in a row. Wyche 22 points

THE BIG ONE
Wedda V Wyche-
Men to stop
Wedda- Barnes, Perry, Brown and Benaim
Wyche- Bolt, Metro, Coatsworth and Bish (jordan) (kidding)

I will finish this post later, everyone have ur say.
Mae for september dont delete this post like my other one's please.

Thanks for the pizza little queen....

Yeah **** and I have got teh boys cruising along nicely, few injuries in teh seniors causes a little bit of concern, but i think we are playing a pretty handy brand of footy, would have like to face off against donald as a tester before finals but will have to wait and see...

The senior line up would look a little differnt from when they last meet donald and wedderburn with reighning B & F winner George back in the country, Div Farley playing some solid footy across the half back line, and Rock Dillon getting plenty of the footy through the middle.

on another note Seriousbolt has signed on with the Demons for another year. and J will signalling his intentions to hang around next year.... few recruits in the pipe work early to id say.

Just wondering how young Joe McGrath's been traveling from Charlton. One of my mates was telling me he has a bit of talent, not sure if he is a reliable source though. You guys prob know more than him...
thanks

Haha yer they held them goaless untill the last 2 minutes of the game apparently. It's funny to see how nobody rates the Pies on here. I wonder if that game has changed anyone's opinion.

Feeney Medal Tips anyone?

Donald (Travis Ruyg:thumbsu:/Travis Baird)
Boort (A.Walkate)
Birchip (R.Lee/Holmes)
Wycheproof (Shadbolt/Coatsworth)
Charlton (Judd)
St Arnard (Needs)
Wedderburn (Barnes/Gash)

My tip is either Shadbolt, or Walklate.

Ruyg will most likely be leading at the time he goes overseas.

The Bolt really.... recon his had a few shockers to be fav.. Kiz goes about his bussiness pretty well.. joeys prob in better form then last year playing a differnt role tho so not under the umpires feet as much might not be noticed as much

the Demons are on the front foot this year getting in talks early with all current players so they can see what they need to recruit..

few past players rumoured to be very impressed with whats happen over the last 2 years and want back in now that Serious is coaching again...

Feeney Medal Tips anyone?

Donald (Travis Ruyg /Travis Baird)
Boort (A.Walkate)
Birchip (R.Lee/Holmes)
Wycheproof (Shadbolt/Coatsworth)
Charlton (Judd)
St Arnard (Needs)
Wedderburn (Barnes/Gash)

So lets just say my predictions have taken a fierce blow.
The double chance has ended up with donald wyche
The knockout final is wedda boort,

Tips on these matches anyone.
If you were goin on recent results and form you would have to lock in wyche over donald (2-0) against em this yr, they just match up better by the looks of things
And Boort over wedda, wedda supposedly had its best 21 in and got rolled by 118 points by this mob on saturday. Any reason for this??? Anyone?

But im not goin to go with form. I think i'll take 2 upsets in the first 2 weeks of the finals. I dont no why when everythin points towards wyche and boort but i just think surely donald will not let it slip 2 yrs in a row and wedderburn i think on a dry track can handle boort. on a wet track there are many questions asked. no matter what it will be 2 Cracker Jack finals. Best of luck to all playin in them and it will be worth a look to any spectators who are umming and ahhring about weather to attend or not, get along will all be tightand entertaining games.

So the Feeney is on soon, and people wanna know who is goin to win. . . well ur guess is as good as mine,
All the early form had it a 3 horse race with Ruyg Barnes and Walklate
But due to injury vacation and form slump it is a wide open race still right at the line. I'd say for a value bet you cant go past walklate, proven vote getter. Gash will pole well, but i think perry benaim and barnes will be stealing votes off him.
Bolt coatsworth metro wil also be competing for the 3 and 1 most weeks.
Im goin with walklate win and Ruyg 2nd

So lets just say my predictions have taken a fierce blow.
The double chance has ended up with donald wyche
The knockout final is wedda boort,

Tips on these matches anyone.
If you were goin on recent results and form you would have to lock in wyche over donald (2-0) against em this yr, they just match up better by the looks of things
And Boort over wedda, wedda supposedly had its best 21 in and got rolled by 118 points by this mob on saturday. Any reason for this??? Anyone?

But im not goin to go with form. I think i'll take 2 upsets in the first 2 weeks of the finals. I dont no why when everythin points towards wyche and boort but i just think surely donald will not let it slip 2 yrs in a row and wedderburn i think on a dry track can handle boort. on a wet track there are many questions asked. no matter what it will be 2 Cracker Jack finals. Best of luck to all playin in them and it will be worth a look to any spectators who are umming and ahhring about weather to attend or not, get along will all be tightand entertaining games.

So the Feeney is on soon, and people wanna know who is goin to win. . . well ur guess is as good as mine,
All the early form had it a 3 horse race with Ruyg Barnes and Walklate
But due to injury vacation and form slump it is a wide open race still right at the line. I'd say for a value bet you cant go past walklate, proven vote getter. Gash will pole well, but i think perry benaim and barnes will be stealing votes off him.
Bolt coatsworth metro wil also be competing for the 3 and 1 most weeks.
Im goin with walklate win and Ruyg 2nd

Yea its a real toss of the coin. The teams in third and fourth will be feeling a little ripped of that one will be gone after next weekend, but that is the eveness of the compitition this year and shows every game from round one counts.
I dont think Wedderburn can turn it around in such a short time, it will be played above the shoulders for sure.
Donald is the team to beat this year, but Wyche to go straight into the granny in a thriller.

In the Feeny Handles from the Burn to back it up the little ferret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back