North delist 11! Who will we be forced to delist when list sizes are cut?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
That is a massive number and I'm certain we won't need to de-list anywhere near as many but, assuming we will need to de-list 6-8 players, who would they be?

For mine, it would be

1. Rance (he'll be taken off our playing list)
2. Luke English
3. Fraser Turner
4. Ben Miller
5. Riley Collier-Dawkins
6. Ryan Garthwaite
7. Patrick Naish

Do they get rid of Stack and/or CCJ due to discipline issues? - I doubt it.

This also doesn't take into account retirements or trades.

Last edited:

Are we allowed to delist guys that are under contract though, like Naish?

If the touted list sizes of 39 and 2 rookies is correct, maybe we don't need to cut as deep as first thought? How many do we currently have on our list?

The team that we need to start picking at is GC - they have around 51 on their list and the cuts to that team will be huge to meet the new list size. Maybe a couple of good kids will get cut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are they replacing them with!? The draft is even more of a blind bet than usual and who's gonna want to play for a team that's just relegated themselves to 5 years of non-competitiveness? They're gonna have to over pay spuds just to meet the payment threshold again as well. Just * off and die Norf, seriously.

Apparently Norf are moving Ben Brown and fielding offers for Cunnington(not sure) and Higgins(could have legs).

You’d think at least 1 of that 11 has some trade value? Bonar went at pick 12 only two years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cunnington has trade value?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back