Review North get Nyhuis'd

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting, every time Crozier has the ball each game, at least once a commentator will say they're impressed with his season.

I don't think he's been terrible. I think he's been average with some really good patches.

Don't think he should be dropped but i think he needs to get more involved and get his hands on the ball more. .

Exhibit A

Lots of people here have been criticising Crozier all year for simply playing in the forward line and not delivering midfielder-like numbers..

I thought that was one of Tuckers better games, now he is a guy that has speed and very creative with the ball, well he's definitely improving his kicking skills. I hope he signs soon !

Can hit the score board a bit as well. 7 goals for the season from 12 games.

I thought that was one of Tuckers better games, now he is a guy that has speed and very creative with the ball, well he's definitely improving his kicking skills. I hope he signs soon !

We need to keep him on the outside though.
Tucker is the ideal receiver because of what he does with the ball.

Crozier is a player who is lacking games and had a bad development.

His natural instincts is to attack and the last few years he got "ross lyoned" to be a defender. Now that he got more freedom, surprise surprise he is getting back on track. Once he can polish up his skills he will be a very handy/good player! The same can be said about Sheridan but the bloke has confidence issues which is holding him back big time.

But but but , nyhuis play backmen for peel all this while , so can we said he got " Ross lyoned " to be forward , or blakely got "Ross lyoned " to be tagger and Halfback . Lets face it sheriden and croz are not dog hungry enough.

Crozier is a player who is lacking games and had a bad development.

His natural instincts is to attack and the last few years he got "ross lyoned" to be a defender. Now that he got more freedom, surprise surprise he is getting back on track. Once he can polish up his skills he will be a very handy/good player! The same can be said about Sheridan but the bloke has confidence issues which is holding him back big time.
Careful, you almost said something positive.

But but but , nyhuis play backmen for peel all this while , so can we said he got " Ross lyoned " to be forward , or blakely got "Ross lyoned " to be tagger and Halfback . Lets face it sheriden and croz are not dog hungry enough.

Blakely is more talented than both of them, so it isn't fair to say they're not 'dog hungry'.

The fact is that both of them won't be super stars but they're 'clean' users of the ball and upgrades on players like Suban/Mayne.

Careful, you almost said something positive.

Since I have the tools at my disposal, I can make reasonable projections on a team. I don't intentionally be 'negative' rather I'm stating facts or projections which I can foresee with reasonable probability. Had people believed in some of my past posts it would have saved them the heart ache of past final series.

We're betting a lot on Ross; I have no doubt he can get us to another grand final, but the question can he win it? I sure don't want to go through another 5 years of been 'nearly there' because we had fundamental flaws in the game plan.

Since I have the tools at my disposal, I can make reasonable projections on a team. I don't intentionally be 'negative' rather I'm stating facts or projections which I can foresee with reasonable probability. Had people believed in some of my past posts it would have saved them the heart ache of past final series.

We're betting a lot on Ross; I have no doubt he can get us to another grand final, but the question can he win it? I sure don't want to go through another 5 years of been 'nearly there' because we had fundamental flaws in the game plan.
I needed a laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back