Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1656223243523-png.1433410

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note, TT absolutely nailed "Gary Rohan in finals" during post match charades

He won’t.

Only as far as I don't give a s**t if non Carlton players read this forum (whom I never bag) and nothing more I wouldn't say to any of the current AFL players I wouldn't say to their face.

I slagged off Matthew Richardson as a teen in the 90s coming into Optus Oval (for example) and he told me to spack off, which I took as a badge of honour.

I only interact with players on social medial (such as Instagram) to wish them well wAith regards to stuff like marriage or birth of kiddies etc, i believe I have the luxury if calling someone like Jack Riewoldt on this forum, an exotic baboon anus faced weirdo, who cheats and whines on field more often than Rupert Murdoch dodges taxes.

Would happily say it to Jack's face in person, if such an occasion occurred.

We need to start stop being petals about this, and actually put on the harden the smeg up cement.

Only as far as I don't give a s**t if non Carlton players read this forum (whom I never bag) and nothing more I wouldn't say to any of the current AFL players I wouldn't say to their face.

I slagged off Matthew Richardson as a teen in the 90s coming into Optus Oval (for example) and he told me to spack off, which I took as a badge of honour.

I only interact with players on social medial (such as Instagram) to wish them well wAith regards to stuff like marriage or birth of kiddies etc, i believe I have the luxury if calling someone like Jack Riewoldt on this forum, an exotic baboon anus faced weirdo, who cheats and whines on field more often than Rupert Murdoch dodges taxes.

Would happily say it to Jack's face in person, if such an occasion occurred.

We need to start stop being petals about this, and actually put on the harden the smeg up cement.
You forgot your meds again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back