irish

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2002
hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NHFC demons & SH/SB sharks
thought it was time we got our own thread.

go demons !! good win over aka's wackers last week

north launy this week should be a good game !! come on demon followers post here !!!!!!!!!!! dont be bloody lazy

Good to see big Cameron Blight back this week. What a great stalwart of Tassie footy. Hopefully the golden fist is ready to go.

Yes great news re Blight.

I saw Launceston yesterday. They r a mile off premiership material.

Its a 3 horse race for mind. Nth Hbt, Clarence and Glenorchy.

May as well bring back the Premier League.

After watching Launceston yesterday i'm gunna go throw a lazy 100 bucks on the Roos to do the triple. Unbeatable one would think

After watching Launceston yesterday i'm gunna go throw a lazy 100 bucks on the Roos to do the triple. Unbeatable one would think

Yeh right Duff:rolleyes:

Lauderdale only went down to Clarence by a couple of goals at Bellerive. If Clarence are unbeatable, they should win those games by 10 goals.

you are kidding yourself Duff. give some credit to Lauderdale who shut the game down and for three quarters played it on their terms.

saying they are a mile of premiership material is a joke. they are closer then both Glenorchy and NH.

NH can never get the job done when they need to, clarence and NL in last 2 weeks are proof. expected to win both games and blew it.

IMO they are a bit mentally soft

very poor perfromanace the past two weeks from north. wasn't at the game on saturday but heard that the players body launage was a sign that they just weren't in the game. everyone needs to step up from the coaches - to the players.

Spoke with a Launceston player today. He reckons Murphy out on the p#ss Saturday night. Not good when your playing Sunday, club suspension pending???

Spoke with a Launceston player today. He reckons Murphy out on the p#ss Saturday night. Not good when your playing Sunday, club suspension pending???

Well that must be true then! Hope he is suspended then for the lauderdale boys sake given they play them this week! Poor form if he did.

On another note i got told by my mother's cousins sisters nephews old house keeper that Fitz, Perkins, Smith and Dingo were all smoking Steve Roach's at a young blokes house last friday night before their trip up North. Club suspension pending?

Well that must be true then! Hope he is suspended then for the lauderdale boys sake given they play them this week! Poor form if he did.

On another note i got told by my mother's cousins sisters nephews old house keeper that Fitz, Perkins, Smith and Dingo were all smoking Steve Roach's at a young blokes house last friday night before their trip up North. Club suspension pending?

Thats a little silly Rocket:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking for some cheap roofing materials, do you know where I can get some True Big Red Roo?

Not much talk around the weekends game as yet.

Lance seems to have had some sort of impact in a week. Demons probably should have won by more than 5 goals?

Anyone give them any hope of upsetting Clarence sat night?

Anyone give them any hope of upsetting Clarence sat night?[/quote]

hell yeah! big chance to knock the roos off this week.. good win against the pies on the weekend.. its all about if pig hall plays this week. (great leader) and the team doesnt act like big heads... then i reckon they'll get the job done.. go the dees...:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Anyone give them any hope of upsetting Clarence sat night?

hell yeah! big chance to knock the roos off this week.. good win against the pies on the weekend.. its all about if pig hall plays this week. (great leader) and the team doesnt act like big heads... then i reckon they'll get the job done.. go the dees...:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

you have got to be kidding me! demons couldnt knock off clarence earlier in season after leading all day and roos missing 6-7 first choice players.

they will get pumped at bellerive

they will get pumped at bellerive

It'll be a big ask. And Clarence have been unstoppable at Bellerive (apart from Launceston) for a good 3 years +

Will it be one week wonder for the new coach, or has he got a few more tricks up his sleeve for saturday??

HAHAHAHA. worst call of the season to date

HAHAHAHA. worst call of the season to date

Agree, not a great call. Although I do wonder what sort of mindset Launceston will have after last years finals series.

They will have a lot of easy games coming into the finals (Dport and Burnie for example 3 times each) and will finish on top very comfortably.

Not sure on the 3 Horse Race with Nth Hob and Glenorchy, but Clarence will have the "luxury" i see it, of playing harder, more competitve games, getting them primed for another tilt at a flag!

Clarence are the team too beat for me. But thats just how i see it with the unbalanced fixture!

Yeh right Duff:rolleyes:

Lauderdale only went down to Clarence by a couple of goals at Bellerive. If Clarence are unbeatable, they should win those games by 10 goals.

What are your thoughts on last weekend Bernie? Still think Clarence are not unbeatable?

The baby bombers copped an almighty hiding, and a nice spray from the Clarence coach to go with it!

What are your thoughts on last weekend Bernie? Still think Clarence are not unbeatable?

The baby bombers copped an almighty hiding, and a nice spray from the Clarence coach to go with it!

I still think they are beatable, but they sure gave Lauderdale a pantsing last week. And, Lauderdale score was flattered in that they kicked 7 goals in the last quarter. They'd be very disappointed with that effort, considering they have been in reasonable form lately.

I still think they are beatable, but they sure gave Lauderdale a pantsing last week. And, Lauderdale score was flattered in that they kicked 7 goals in the last quarter. They'd be very disappointed with that effort, considering they have been in reasonable form lately.

What was the margin between the Lauderdale and Launceston a few weeks ago at Lauderdale?

Don't reckon there'd be much disappointment at Bellerive with that display.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back