North Korea v South Korea On The Brink Of War

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sorry for your loss. At least you are not simultaneously fat.

Every day is a struggle. :(

Grew up playing lots of basketball so learned to accept i was on the small side early on. Compensate with talent and hard work. 5'9 isnt exactly handicap territory anyway.

You?

Every day is a struggle. :(

Grew up playing lots of basketball so learned to accept i was on the small side early on. Compensate with talent and hard work. 5'9 isnt exactly handicap territory anyway.

You?
I am 6'2 but I often tell girls that I'm 5'11 because it makes other men look even shorter.

I wish I was 6'4 though, I am insecure about my height.

We're not all gonna make it brah :'(

Theres another wlement to this too.

If something starts and it looks bleak for NK they could very easily lash out at China too. The Chinese would be aware of this possibility.
I think the Chinese would be very happy to see the end of the Kim family dynasty. They just don't want the vaccuum in North Korea to be filled by the USA or one of it's allies.

I am 6'2 but I often tell girls that I'm 5'11 because it makes other men look even shorter.

I wish I was 6'4 though, I am insecure about my height.

We're not all gonna make it brah :'(

Make what?

If its any consolation you are at the upper limits of healthy height. Any taller and you are way more likely to die significanty younger and be unco for life.

Make what?

If its any consolation you are at the upper limits of healthy height. Any taller and you are way more likely to die significanty younger and be unco for life.

That explains casboult

I find the only people who talk about their height are the very tall and very short. Everyone else doesn't give much of a s**t :D

I can't even recall how tall I am. 6 foot-ish? Dunno.

Pretty much.

Had a mate growing up who was 7 foot. It seemed pretty bad. Custom clothes and furniture etc. and people always wanted to fight him.

Pretty much.

Had a mate growing up who was 7 foot. It seemed pretty bad. Custom clothes and furniture etc. and people always wanted to fight him.
And I thought you quit BF again?

LIAR! :)

I find the only people who talk about their height are the very tall and very short. Everyone else doesn't give much of a s**t :D

I can't even recall how tall I am. 6 foot-ish? Dunno.
You are Chief though, you have no need for height.

You could just walk up to a girl in a bar and show her your Chief credentials and she would instantly leave with you.
Pretty much.

I remember reading something like 25% of Americans 7' or above have played NBA.

You are Chief though, you have no need for height.

You could just walk up to a girl in a bar and show her your Chief credentials and she would instantly leave with you.

I remember reading something like 25% of Americans 7' or above have played NBA.

Well there are * all people that tall in the world and even less who dont have chronic health issues.

The thing to take out of that statistic is that 75% of people that tall have crippling health issues or are woefully uncoordinated.

People arent meant to be that big. Larry Bird talked about it in an interview a while back about how he knows he will die young. And he is only 6'9.

Unless you are making money from it (and even then) being really tall has more drawbacks than positives.

And its no guarantee you won't still be insecure. Look at Trump. He is what 6'2 which would have been huge for his generation and he has an ego that might literally bring about nuclear holocaust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Kim Jong-un looks in the mirror he sees Donald Trump and when Donald Trump looks in the mirror, he sees Kim Jong-un.

These two are exactly the same and that is really bad news for the rest of the world.

Theres another wlement to this too.

If something starts and it looks bleak for NK they could very easily lash out at China too. The Chinese would be aware of this possibility.

Was just reading NK has thousands of drones and a huge chemical weapon stock.

Sweet dreams everyone.

if s**t ever goes really bad for israel in a war they do the 'samson option' where they send nukes at everyone

dunno how norf korea operate yet i would assume they would have something similar depending on what weapons and delivery systems they actually have

They have got more going for them (and by a long way) than any enemy USA has gone to war with.

Theyre basically Israel but with older guns and more fearless soldiers.

and america 'lost' the vietnam war too ...

ground invasion would be fascinating

Last edited:
if s**t ever goes really bad for israel in a war they do the 'samson option' where they send nukes at everyone

dunno how norf korea operate yet i would assume they would have something similar depending on what weapons and delivery systems they actually have

and america 'lost' the vietnam war too ...

ground invasion would be fascinating

The USA would be very wary of joining any land war in the territory of NK. They would fight in SK & look to 'degrade' the NK military from afar.

The Chinese will very soon tire of the NK BS. It threatens them as well. War will do their own efforts at economic growth & trade no good. They know this.

I think it was always going to come to a head like this. NK have continued to develop an ICBM capacity. That is not acceptable to anyone, let alone the USA.

The USA would be very wary of joining any land war in the territory of NK. They would fight in SK & look to 'degrade' the NK military from afar.

The Chinese will very soon tire of the NK BS. It threatens them as well. War will do their own efforts at economic growth & trade no good. They know this.

I think it was always going to come to a head like this. NK have continued to develop an ICBM capacity. That is not acceptable to anyone, let alone the USA.

Yeah i am leaning towads China cutting the power first and trying to secapitate the leadership and rebuild.

The thing is whatever happens its going to escalate really quickly. There will be chemical and maybe nuclear force used by NK when they lash out in response.

Worst case scenario is NK strike Seoul first.

NK know what happens when you cant protect yourself and nukes and chemical weapons are a great way of achieving that.

This is the mother of all lose/lose situations

There's always a chance that when it looks like the end is nigh for Kim and he looks set to unleash, that those closest to him will take their opportunity to knock him off and take power themselves. I'm sure there are many in his group now and in the past who would like to settle a score with fatboy.

Yeah i am leaning towads China cutting the power first and trying to secapitate the leadership and rebuild.

The thing is whatever happens its going to escalate really quickly. There will be chemical and maybe nuclear force used by NK when they lash out in response.

Worst case scenario is NK strike Seoul first.

NK know what happens when you cant protect yourself and nukes and chemical weapons are a great way of achieving that.

This is the mother of all lose/lose situations
The US will have no problems taking out North Korea's slow, antiquated and small arsenal of pathetic nuclear weapons.
Edit: they should still at least sensitive to China's status as NK neighbour.

The US will have no problems taking out North Korea's slow, antiquated and small arsenal of pathetic nuclear weapons.
Edit: they should still at least sensitive to China's status as NK neighbour.

You are misinformed again.

Any chance the US is going to try and support/influence the new President in Sth Korea? I haven't heard who the candidates are, anyone know?
Do you think this may have come in discussions with Xi?

The US have supported the right wing in SK since SK began, whether fascist or democratic. Even during the war they supported the fash in liquidating any sympathisers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back