Autopsy North lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was late getting to the place due to a car breakdown.

If that wasn't bad enough, I had to watch us play a game called "Australian Rules Football" which under 17s seem to understand better.

What a horrible way we are playing.

Seems hasty but it isn't. Our list whilst not great sure is better than this garbage every week.

Noble sacked NOW and we all move on.

Last edited:
Change is coming.

I’m just mad. Todays performance, the manner in which it had unfolded against a rabble in Adelaide, it just makes you despise the club.

We are broken. We are insipid. Pathetic.

Our next win is a long way off. I think today is a new low.
But change is coming.

We have absolutely butchered the development of Powell. Whether it’s development or coaching (most likely both), we’ve turned the best first year player into an absolute plodder.
I tend to agree. However Powelly needs to apply himself in the gym mate. The campaigner isnt doing enough, it’s obvious..

And that can be alluded to direction and coaching.

Change is coming.

I’m just mad. Todays performance, the manner in which it had unfolded against a rabble in Adelaide, it just makes you despise the club.

We are broken. We are insipid. Pathetic.

Our next win is a long way off. I think today is a new low.
But change is coming.
Please tell me your sthourthses for these changesth….I would love to know what! 🙏

Jed 9 effective disposals. But lays the odd hard tackle when a bloke isn't looking so gets the free pass. LDU was flat, Jy tries but his disposal is nearly as bad as Jeds. Greenwood tries too but slow as molasses and can't kick as well. Powell seen walking through the middle. TT, disgrace to the jumper.

Yeah so we sack Noble, and as someone else said what happens they don't like the next coach. I mean I think Noble is in real trouble, but a new coach won't magically fix the fact half our senior side is either no good, lazy or just plain sooky la las

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are just not good enough.

Paul Curtis is a good one. Stevo's effort was better, hopefully it will click with a big game soon.

When we win the ball back from a turnover you would think we would run the length of the ground and attack?

Nope. Kick sideways and down the line.

Pro: Much like Curtis we can add Archer into a spot on the field where we know we will get effort

Con: Thomas - disgrace. LDU - mediocre. Simpkin - showed effort but awful. Greenwood and Anderson - turtles. Corr - invisible. Hall - turnover kick. Kayne Turnover and McDonald - no offense, very average defense.

Noble can go but * we are not even halfway through chewing into this list rebuild wise. This board is kidding itself to think there isn't multiple huge pre seasons left to change things - there's probably a good 20 spots to change in 3-4 years (statistically works out more likely too if you look at other rebuilds, rather than just having blind faith that the recruitment and coaching team has nailed all these picks).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back