Xerri good
Hall good
Archer good
Taylor good

Negatives:
Where to start?
Simpkins kicking :sick:
TT.... Wtf
McKay experiment went about as expected. Provided a marking target when the ball went down there but Tex kicked a bag which negated the whole thing.

We are in shambles at the moment and can't hide behind the excuse of having a 'difficult fixture' anymore either. I genuinely believe we would struggle to beat a few VFL sides on current form. When do we decide enough is enough?

While we haven't had a decade of being on the bottom, its getting to the point where AFL might need to step in, Melbourne style. Though back then they installed Paul Roos, and we already had him 'helping' at the club, not that I see any evidence of that in the inept game plan or player development...

In all of it, just have to say how bad our leaders are.
Simpkin’s kicking is horrific. LMac no better with just high kicks to no advantage. Turner just is so bad at times even if he “tries hard”.

Fish rots from its head. Both from coaching and player perspective.

Get Eddie in next week. Get McGuiness in as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas should have put 3 armbands on his arm, one for each disposal.

If you are going to take the field and want to honour someone, you might want to not be an embarrassment.

It’s not the players.
They are not this bad.

It is purely coaching and gameplan.
Players clearly don’t believe in it.
Noble is cooked, had plenty of time to change it and just can’t and he won’t.

Don’t care if it’s another coach in whatever years. Stiff s**t. Get another one.

Embarrassing. We have zero system.

Only one midfielder provides deep entry from clearance - LDU. All others hack kick, shallow entry intercept by their HBF, and they're away because our mids don't cover the spread at all.

When we win the ball back we are stagnant. Literally zero movement.

Lmao. Some of you poor bastards thought we'd win. We stink.

No we thought we may have a chance as the opponent was ordinary .

But when you have about ten who could be delisted without changing anything you’re probably correct .

My God if Sonja is any sort of a leader we should have a new coach and CEO very shortly . And Rawling can go back to talent spotting .

I thought we were a chance at the start of the day, but it ended up being the most disappointing performance I’ve seen all year. It wasn’t our worst defeat this season but to lose by almost 10 goals against a bottom four team that has only won four games all season is the lowest point of the year for mine.

This is the worst North Melbourne team since the 1930's, and it's not because of the playing talent. Hood and Amafio need to make changes now, they can’t wait until the Walsh review is completed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back