Autopsy North lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I still think you are full of s**t. It doesn't make my statement incorrect. We don't have any leadership, it is part of the reason Thomas hasn't been sorted out by the "leadership group".

I don't care what you think.

I express myself and you can either like it or not.

That was soul destroying, What’s that 8 wins in three seasons, I’m pretty much done caring.
No effort , no care it’s time for change.
Great audition for Walsh to see the problems.
I would love him to give it to Tarryn between the eyes .
You can lose and show something, we show nothing that’s a big problem

I didn’t watch it but 2 things stand out.

1. Why the hell we would play McKay fwd when he is going to anchor our backline for the next 10 years is beyond me. If he wants another tall fwd play CCJ.

It was a bad idea. Our major problem is the we have too many featherweights in the team and we are getting pushed around in the middle. We probably would have been 5 goals better off with McKay at full back. We still would have lost comfortably though.

2. The tackle count discrepancy is very alarming for any team, especially one that also lost the possession count.

We couldn't stick the vast majority of the tackles, it is extremely hard to land tackles when you are flat-footed and have no momentum when you are trying to tackle a bigger, heavier player who has momentum.

I thought we would win today HAHA yep I know I'm a crazy man lol.We are in a lot oif strife and I hope we see some changes soon.Walsh needs to get his hands dirty and find out why we are a mess.
Love the Club and will always love the boys but gee its tough.

I don't care what you think.

I express myself and you can either like it or not.

You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't have come back with your bitchy reply.

I neither like or dislike what you said, I just don't think you know jack s**t about anything at the club. I have had a family member play for the club and never leaked anything here. Others know other people at the club and never leak anything publicly, the three options is your source is bullshit, you are lying or you know something and are leaking it on a public forum. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with the least offensive option, that your source is bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change is coming.

I’m just mad. Todays performance, the manner in which it had unfolded against a rabble in Adelaide, it just makes you despise the club.

We are broken. We are insipid. Pathetic.

Our next win is a long way off. I think today is a new low.
But change is coming.
I would like to see that!

I see the effort there but we really seem bereft of ideas about how to generate scores. You simply cannot win scoring 50 points a week - the best defence in the AFL will not save you if that's all you can kick.

Where is the overlap run? Where is the corridor? Where are the leads to towards the ball carriers? It's really not that complex - yes you might get burnt going the other way but who wants to score 50 points a week? I sure as hell don't.

I thought we would win today HAHA yep I know I'm a crazy man lol.We are in a lot oif strife and I hope we see some changes soon.Walsh needs to get his hands dirty and find out why we are a mess.
Love the Club and will always love the boys but gee its tough.
Pretty damning was the lack of effort. All week the club told us we were up for this game.

Obviously there’s an absolute smorgasbord of shitness today, but bugger it, as a slightly jaded pragmatic-optimist I’m still going to try and list some positives:

Paul Curtis. Smart, good work rate and movement, uses the ball pretty well and with time could definitely be a player.

Curtis Taylor continues to improve. 20 touches, a nice goal and 448 metres gained.

Tristan Xerri with another game that shows promise. 14 disposals, 6 marks, 1.0 and 21 hit-outs in just under 71 minutes of game time.

Jacko Archer looked surprisingly comfortable at the level. In fact he looked better than he did in the couple of VFL games that I saw. Obviously he’s built like Skinny McGuinness but he has a crack and picked up 15 disposals (73% effective).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back