Autopsy North lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he did a really good job too. There'll be some alarm bells if he's kept out. I don't think either Goldy or Xerri slam dunked it today.

As an aside, and it was mentioned a few times, McKay forward did nothing to let Larkey off the hook.
It definitely gave us better shape in the 1st half. And Noble alluded to persisting with it next week. As he should. 1st game as a forward, couple nice contested marks, few shots on goal. A lot to like and to work with. But as per every week, the forwards were victim to the weekly display of absolutely horrid disposal. I mean 10 plus goals conceded from turnovers isn't conducive to quality disposal inside 50

Apparently CCJ is sooking it up big time. Came to us and was promised gametime and now not getting it. Another one on our books with a bit of an ego apparently.
Well he was probably best on ground in the VFL today. He will play plenty of senior footy, but doubt it happens this week. X was respectable

It definitely gave us better shape in the 1st half. And Noble alluded to persisting with it next week. As he should. 1st game as a forward, couple nice contested marks, few shots on goal. A lot to like and to work with. But as per every week, the forwards were victim to the weekly display of absolutely horrid disposal. I mean 10 plus goals conceded from turnovers isn't conducive to quality disposal inside 50

Hmm, I'm not sure I'd be persisting with it running into Hawkins and Cameron.

Has she said a single world publicly to pacify members since she got the gig?

It's looking more and more like a diversity hire.
Are you f*cking kidding me.

Our "gameplan" is as more game than plan.

What a joke, Noble has NFI what he is doing.
I get our game plan stinks, but it's crickets from you on the absolute butchering of the footy by our 3 highest ball winning midfielders. Game plan needs work I'm sure, but how on gods green earth could you even know what the game plan looks like when your 3 prime movers go below 50% disposal efficiency. Our midfield blend is cooked

Apparently CCJ is sooking it up big time. Came to us and was promised gametime and now not getting it. Another one on our books with a bit of an ego apparently.

Fair enough, should have played as a key forward today. With Walker and McKay on Walker and Fogarty with Corr as 3rd tall.

Obviously people didn’t rate CCJ, Goldy, and Xerri in the same team but surely another tall that wasn’t McKay (due to the cost of not having him down back) up forward would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get our game plan stinks, but it's crickets from you on the absolute butchering of the footy by our 3 highest ball winning midfielders. Game plan needs work I'm sure, but how on gods green earth could you even know what the game plan looks like when your 3 prime movers go below 50% disposal efficiency. Our midfield blend is cooked

How about you ignore me then?

You literally have said nothing useful for years. (if ever)

Can anyone name one player who has improved under Noble I can’t think of one. Saying that if the coach can’t improve players or team he needs to go I couldn’t care less how many coaches we sack we need to find the right one
LDU
Bailey Scott
Flynn Perez
Curtis Taylor
Lachie Young
Tristan Xerri
Paul Curtis

Are the ones that nobody could argue about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha ok saintly. It's a merely an observation based off your game plan posts. Clearly you don't like discussion or the occasional rebuttal given the regular deleting of accounts

Focus on the game then you clown.

Clearly I don't like our gameplan?

Who would FFS.

Unless you are a complete moron who likes getting thrashed every week.

Comes with a large contract.

Exactly. When you go out and headhunt guys, inevitably they want to play. And he is one I'd argue isn't to blame, game one was poor but not alone playing all three rucks but he's been fine since then and again good today.

Focus on the game then you clown.

Clearly I don't like our gameplan?

Who would FFS.

Unless you are a complete moron who likes getting beaten every week.
Mate I used your post as a segue into discussing the ball butchering impacting whatever game plan does bloody exist.

Hasn't taken you long to return to the saintly of old

Siting in the airport waiting to fly home….how ducking disappointing it was…I expected a good effort but they were slow, predictable and there are as no flow at all…stop start, couldn’t clear it, awful kick, turn over, crows goal…

I actually thought we were ok in the 1st half. Kind of hung in there. But by the end it was as putrid as it can get. We have big, major, huge, gigantic problems everywhere, in and off the field. Not too sure about whether the president, CEO, coach and captain are truly up for it. The current leadership at the club doesn’t inspire confidence.

Mate I used your post as a segue into discussing the ball butchering impacting whatever game plan does bloody exist.

Hasn't taken you long to return to the saintly of old

Hasn't taken long to be the same moron you always have been.

If you had your way Brad Scott would still be coaching and Polec Captain.

And the fact that JHF lives with him is not a good thing when it comes to trying to convince JHF this is a good environment.

We don’t even have spot fires anymore, we have a full on bushfire that Noble lit and they still persist with him.

The best our midfield has looked all year was when LDU was given the keys. It’s perplexing as to why they were taken away from him today. Greenwood and Simpkin getting first possession, only to turn it over down the line… we may as well lose the clearance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back