News North Melborne- Ch Seven Stuff Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour is that when they filmed over at Tullamarine the sign said...

AlAYeHMCAAMjpJx.png

So Channel Seven filmed individual player chest up shots for their coverage in 2017.

Gets towards the end of the list and LMAC turns up.

Looks at sign used behind the players...

"NORTH MELBORNE"

Too late to recall so the Severn team is trying to figure it out...

<insert Homer bushes gif >

The world Is slowly getting dumber..

While waiting 30 min in line to get a bet a beer at the G ast night I took the time to study the 6 pricing signs above the bar They all went like this

Carlton Draught $9
Cider $10
Johnny Walker $12
Canadian Club $12
Jim Bean $12

The world Is slowly getting dumber..

While waiting 30 min in line to get a bet a beer at the G ast night I took the time to study the 6 pricing signs above the bar They all went like this

Carlton Draught $9
Cider $10
Johnny Walker $12
Canadian Club $12
Jim Bean $12

Thats reasonable rip off for the G but what's the issue with those 5?

Wait a mi

The gist of the article was that it was too hard to get all the players back to do a re-shoot.

Lol. Yeah, I mean, if you can't even show them and the club the respect of spelling the name properly you probably don't deserve their time.

The Score: Channel Seven misspell North Melbourne in backdrop used for headshots of Kangaroos players
4b93f83c7eb90846eb7bd323bdab4433

SCOTT GULLAN, Herald Sun
February 13, 2017 7:30pm
Subscriber only
4b93f83c7eb90846eb7bd323bdab4433

IT’S like a military exercise to get 44 players properly attired and in the right place for photo shoots.

There are a million things that can go wrong and these days are by far the most stressful for media and marketing teams at AFL clubs.

So generally it’s crucial to have everything set up correctly which was what Channel Seven thought they’d done for the Kangaroos headshots.

The broadcaster likes to get individual footage of each player which they can use in telecasts throughout the season.

Everything was seemingly going along smoothly until near the end of the session when defender Luke McDonald walked in.

He took one look at the backdrop and raised his eyebrows. It read: ‘North Melborne’ ... the ‘u’ was missing.

de90ebf8d6428c597e311e3426966794

Luke McDonald noticed something wasn’t quite right about Channel Seven’s backdrop. Picture: Michael Klein

Given there was no chance of getting all the players back to do it again, Channel Seven is going to fiddle around with the tightness of the shots to try and hide the error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMATEUR. HOUR.

ezgif.com-optimize (31).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always found it impressive that authors, copywriters, publishers, graphic designers - basically anyone whose job is to put the written word into the public sphere - always have the most atrocious spelling.

My spelling has got worse since the use of spell checkers. I'd say my posting on BF is borderline horrific without one, I should read the crap I post before I hit the reply button.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back