Play Nice North Melbourne - 2018 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero. This was back in a time before the rise of the snowflakes.

Half the Windy Hill crowd would be in the nick these days if you are under the impression that I was that much different.

Went to Windy Hill (and others) plenty back in the day. Never got into one fight let alone 6. Yet somehow it's not your fault but those mean old Essendon supporters.

Yeah.

An "affilaited" junior club.

The Box Hill of the time.

Still there sunshine. And there at the start of the current competition, unlike your mob.

A mob so desperate to get in that they signed all their players over to us in the mistaken belief they could pull a swifty. Worked out swimmingly for them.

Went to Windy Hill (and others) plenty back in the day. Never got into one fight let alone 6. Yet somehow it's not your fault but those mean old Essendon supporters.

I simply don't believe you. The Nicholson Street end of the ground was downright feral.

Still there sunshine.

No. You weren't.

Yep, we were. Founding member of the association.

:hearts:

giphy.gif

1877 VFA Results

TEAM P W L D GF GA

1 Carlton (P) 21 14 3 4 56 11
2 Melbourne 23 16 3 4 47 21
3 Hotham 14 7 5 2 27 16
4 Albert-park 12 5 4 3 17 10
5 St Kilda 17 5 7 5 25 35
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?

giphy.gif

Nope. Not there.

1877 VFA Results

TEAM P W L D GF GA

1 Carlton (P) 21 14 3 4 56 11
2 Melbourne 23 16 3 4 47 21
3 Hotham 14 7 5 2 27 16
4 Albert-park 12 5 4 3 17 10
5 St Kilda 17 5 7 5 25 35
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?
. ?

Nope. Not there.

That isn’t a list of the foundation clubs, but nice try. Don’t know why you’re so invested in disproving something that’s stated in black and white on the assocation page.

Loving the arguments about s**t from more than a hundred years ago.

I can smugly turn attention to the last fifty years and lean back in my armchair with a cigar and laugh and laugh and laugh

History didn’t start in 1961. Newbie.

Loving the arguments about s**t from more than a hundred years ago.

I can smugly turn attention to the last fifty years and lean back in my armchair with a cigar and laugh and laugh and laugh

Well, there wasn't much to talk about from a Hawthorn perspective mate.

In fact.........................nothing.

1902 (debatable) was last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to be a relative newbie. In fact stoked. Better to discuss five recent glorious decades of success than talking about the good old days of footy during the Rum Rebellion

Begone from this thread two shades!

Happy to be a relative newbie. In fact stoked. Better to discuss five recent glorious decades of success than talking about the good old days of footy during the Rum Rebellion

Rum rebellion. I did snort at that.

List depth is our achilles heel and it has become exposed for the 3rd year running.

Waite, Jacobs, Wood, Vickers - Willis, Garner & Hartung are all missing from our best 22.

I reckon we're only a 50/50 chance of making finals now. Still happy with the season regardless.

List depth is our achilles heel and it has become exposed for the 3rd year running.

Waite, Jacobs, Wood, Vickers - Willis, Garner & Hartung are all missing from our best 22.

I reckon we're only a 50/50 chance of making finals now. Still happy with the season regardless.
Yep, I'm happy with the direction the club is taking.

Younger players have to earn their spot and guys like Wood, EVW, Murphy, Anderson and Ahern have all shown that they belong at the highest level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back