North Melbourne 2020 Player Highlights (17th December - Bailey Scott)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of North Melbourne players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Zurhaar, Simpkin, Higgins, Dumont, Goldstein, Polec, Taylor, Thomas, Larkey, Scott, Anderson, LDU and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Cam Zurhaar

Jy Simpkin

Shaun Higgins

Todd Goldtein

Nick Larkey

Trent Dumont

Jared Polec

Luke Davies-Uniacke

Jed Anderson

Curtis Taylor

Tarryn Thomas

Bailey Scott

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of North Melbourne players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Zurhaar, Simpkin, Higgins, Dumont, Goldstein, Polec, Taylor, Thomas, Larkey, Scott, Anderson, LDU and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Cam Zurhaar

Enjoy.

The Minotaur

nice video. thanks.

i dont know if you are looking for constructive criticism. i apologise if you arent.

while your video is better than the lame ones coming from the club, it could still have been a lot better. i get it if you arent combing through full games, and fair enough. it seems like you are going to goals and score involvements or things like that, and sure, he did kick a few nice goals. most of jys best highlights are elsewhere though. you could make an awesome video of him if you focused more on his inside work around the ground, not necessarily around goal. he had a hundred moments that were better than that soccer goal.

thanks again for the video. i loved that piece of play around 40 seconds in against essendon. he had a lot more moments like that and i wish you included more of them because jy is my favourite player.

nice video. thanks.

i dont know if you are looking for constructive criticism. i apologise if you arent.

while your video is better than the lame ones coming from the club, it could still have been a lot better. i get it if you arent combing through full games, and fair enough. it seems like you are going to goals and score involvements or things like that, and sure, he did kick a few nice goals. most of jys best highlights are elsewhere though. you could make an awesome video of him if you focused more on his inside work around the ground, not necessarily around goal. he had a hundred moments that were better than that soccer goal.

thanks again for the video. i loved that piece of play around 40 seconds in against essendon. he had a lot more moments like that and i wish you included more of them because jy is my favourite player.

Unfortunately it would just be impossible for me to comb through every game in full to find all of a player's best moments. The ones that I can get my hands on are taken from existing match highlights both condensed and extended (unfortunately there aren't a lot of people out there making extended highlights videos for games so often I only have the 5 minute AFL match highlights to look through), and those highlights often revolve around goals and goal involvements rather than clearance work in traffic etc.

So while I know my videos can't be perfect I just have to do the best I can with the footage easily available, as watching entire games for every club would just be way too time consuming and not worth it considering I have highlights of upwards of 200 players to make.

I do appreciate your feedback though, I agree improvements can be made but as it's just me working on the videos it's really hard to go above and beyond in a timely manner. There's definitely a gap in the market so to speak in terms of footage from games that's easily accessible which I'm trying to bridge a bit, but I'm only one person.

Shaun Higgins

Unfortunately it would just be impossible for me to comb through every game in full to find all of a player's best moments. The ones that I can get my hands on are taken from existing match highlights both condensed and extended (unfortunately there aren't a lot of people out there making extended highlights videos for games so often I only have the 5 minute AFL match highlights to look through), and those highlights often revolve around goals and goal involvements rather than clearance work in traffic etc.

So while I know my videos can't be perfect I just have to do the best I can with the footage easily available, as watching entire games for every club would just be way too time consuming and not worth it considering I have highlights of upwards of 200 players to make.

I do appreciate your feedback though, I agree improvements can be made but as it's just me working on the videos it's really hard to go above and beyond in a timely manner. There's definitely a gap in the market so to speak in terms of footage from games that's easily accessible which I'm trying to bridge a bit, but I'm only one person.

Shaun Higgins

Yeah I’m surprised they don’t do more of this kind of stuff officially. GR’s goal’s videos were always a highlight. Well done for putting in the effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back