Club Focus North Melbourne 2022 - Logue, Tucker, Sheezel, Wardlaw, George, Harvey, Drury, Free, Howe, Turner

AFL Club Focus

What priority picks should North get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Spreadsheet created by Lore and Taylor, using data from footywire and AFL Tables. Version above maintained by giantroo.

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

I seriously wonder what the players that re-signed for North and requested trades to North are thinking now.

Zurhaar, Logue, Tucker, Clark, Hill, Thomas (still deciding)

Last edited:
Troll elsewhere thanks. This isn't the thread or the board for it.
Wasn’t a troll, just stating facts.
Does North's recruiting spree change IF Clarko isn't in charge?
hopefully that puts an end to acquiring Hill.

Ideally we still take Logue obviously

It will be a good trading period if the Roos trade F2, F3 and salary for pick 7, Logue, Tucker.
I’d be tempted to throw pick 1 in if we can get 7 and a suite of other good picks

If Brisbane snag Bowes and 7 North should absolutely ask for 7, 15, 34, 45 for their 1.

Gets them back in the draft with currency for trades and to take more kids in positions they’re lacking.

If Brisbane snag Bowes and 7 North should absolutely ask for 7, 15, 34, 45 for their 1.

Gets them back in the draft with currency for trades and to take more kids in positions they’re lacking.
How does Brisbane match the eventual bids for Ashcroft and Fletcher if they give all their picks to North?

Bris would get the 2 best 18 year olds, Dunkley and Gunston - that is a fair off season from a team that made the prelim!!

They just go into deficit next year. I wouldn’t care so much about opting out of this year if it means snagging the top 2 picks this year.
Even with their picks this year they are likely to go into deficit

Not sure of the rules but I would have thought there’s a limit to how much deficit you can actually bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF gets them a bunch of picks, Logue and Tucker help for next year, some chance they get Dunkley for 12 months too.
This trade period could really shape North for the next decade

JHF gets them a bunch of picks, Logue and Tucker help for next year, some chance they get Dunkley for 12 months too.
This trade period could really shape North for the next decade

Thats what im thinking - get a few early first round draftees (maybe blokes who know each other and will be happy to stay at a poor club like Anderson and Rowell)

JHF might bring them more than he would (as he was always going to go home at some point)

Interesting North are looking to trade pick 3 now aswell to get multiple first rounders

Sydney, Carlton have made it clear that they want to get up the draft could be candidates. Swans have a few first rounders

Melbourne maybe interested aswell and also have more than 2 first rounders over the next 2 years

Interesting North are looking to trade pick 3 now aswell to get multiple first rounders

Sydney, Carlton have made it clear that they want to get up the draft could be candidates. Swans have a few first rounders

Melbourne maybe interested aswell and also have more than 2 first rounders over the next 2 years
Where have you heard that? Hoping we just take Shezeel and 1 of Wardlaw & Tsatas.

You could put this post in the dictionary as the picture description for Stockholm Syndrome
Lol what? If I had the pick out of the two - I’m taking what we currently have.

JHF & 1 v 2, 3, 8, 40, 43 Logue and Tucker.

We get 2 guns this year, a key back we really need and 2 1st round picks in a draft that is looking amazing in 2023.

Also the 2 picks in the 40s will end up in the 30s.

Yeah I’m golden with how this has turned out.

We get 2 guns this year, a key back we really need and 2 1st round picks in a draft that is looking amazing in 2023.

8? lmao @ the copium

What colour would you have been if you had Rachele, 1, 5, 14, Logue and Tucker?

Back