Resource North Melbourne 70's, 80's & 90's Memorabilia Buy, Trade, Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mods feel free to merge if there is already a thread for this.

Since reading through the "Your Favourite North Item" thread that Chop created, I've been on the hunt for 90's North memorabilia (Guernsey's in particular). Finding 90-1999 guernseys is pretty difficult, despite the odd diamond on eBay, so thought I'd start a thread for anyone looking to Buy/Trade/Swap memorabilia from these eras. Most sold at memorabilia stores are current guernseys, and I haven't seen anything like my signed Carey 1996 Hypertec Guernsey for sale.

Assume that most posters on here wouldn't want to part ways with such items, but I've run out of ideas on where to find this stuff, so any assistance would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Psicosis

Chasing one of those bears that plays the theme song when you press its hand.
Something like this but I think there's an older version that I'm more interested in.

1612234980073.png

I x Byron Pickett autographed number 28 jumper.

Chasing badges, pins, keyrings, moneyboxes and anything similar from that era (70's-90's)

Edit: Also something I am looking for is a 70's steel indoor bin if anyone has one

Last edited:
Was just having a look on eBay & seen our 2021 calendar is on there ...including Higgo, Ben Brown & J Mac.

59673B2F-3D27-46C0-8594-07ABB55C949F.jpeg FD5075D4-FBBC-4B3B-AE9E-8BD9B415986D.jpeg

The 2021 calendar is a load of s**t.
Reckon it gets done mid march and then we roast it come the following January.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOLD I've got signed first year dirty jumpers of Daniel Harris and Hamish McIntosh with coa from club if anyone's interested can take pics. Looking for $150 each.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back