Game Day North Melbourne (A) v Collingwood (H) Saturday 9 July 2022 • 1:45 PM (GMT+10)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This could be bloodbath we've expected. Not the game - the thread. Going by the recent Game Day threads, the socks will be down, the mouthguards in and the fists will be flying. Unfortunately for the team, there's an equal chance that their pants will be pulled down and nobody but the passionate few will expect anything else.

But there is always hope, right up until the siren sounds...

...to start the game.

Last edited:
In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

Spicer a full game, Laz and Sleevo have something to build on now, Bmac back back, Jz probably feeling the need to charge through a dozen blokes, CCJ in off some pretty good VFL form.

Would love to have JHF playing as well, but there are still a few plot threads to keep an eye on. Just not the scoreline.

We’ll come out fired up & put on 5 goals in the first quarter.
Buckets dominant down back.
CCJ & Spicer to both kick three goals each.
LDU to have his most complete game yet & get 3 votes.
We win by 18.

Noble still gets sacked at the conclusion of the review.

It's just dawned on me that we're gonna go a whole year without winning a game (our win against the WAFL doesn't count imo)

The weather might keep the margin under 50 in this game but that's probably wishful thinking.

Look out if the likes of Adams, Sidebottom & Pendlebury are allowed to do whatever they want.

This could be bloodbath we've expected. Not the game - the thread. Going by the recent Game Day threads, the socks will be down, the mouthguards in and the fists will be flying. Unfortunately for the team, there's an equal chance that their pants will be pulled down and nobody but the passionate few will expect anything else.

But there is always hope, right up until the siren sounds...

...to start the game.
its gameday so:
Coach Emeritus Scamper (who is out for blood)
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

Spicer to kick his first, Taylor to kick something ridiculous from an acute angle while being tackled by a Collingwood player that I won't know the name of and Curtis to kick 3.

We are likely to still lose, but it's a great opportunity given their out's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just dawned on me that we're gonna go a whole year without winning a game (our win against the WAFL doesn't count imo)

The weather might keep the margin under 50 in this game but that's probably wishful thinking.

Look out if the likes of Adams, Sidebottom & Pendlebury are allowed to do whatever they want.
An entire year without the elation of a hard earned win. Jesus what a dire possibility

Does anyone know where the North Melbourne Membership booth will be located outside the ground? ThxDoes anyone know where the North Melbourne Membership both will be located outside the ground? Thx

I’m resting up after minor surgery yesterday so will be watching on TV with fingers crossed. Don’t really have expectations now, but hoping to see good energy like our last run at the MCG, and for CCJ to have a good game. Good luck to everyone who is going.

Just putting this out there . Which Rocky movie was your favourite or favourites? Mine are Rocky and Rocky6 . 🤓

I’m resting up after minor surgery yesterday so will be watching on TV with fingers crossed. Don’t really have expectations now, but hoping to see good energy like our last run at the MCG, and for CCJ to have a good game. Good luck to everyone who is going.
Hope you pull up well soon H2H 👍 and of course you meant last run at the G this season 😀

Hope you're ok H2H. If you have an ongoing bet with your other half about the outcome of these games, I hope your convalescence gets you out of it.

Pies by 99 but a few positives coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back