North Melbourne and Hobart games

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop lying Zondor and deliberately misinterpreting my posts.

I was saying if the deal moved to Darwin and was better for us then I'd support it over Tasmania (which won't happen).

It was never about relocating there which is plain ridiculous (like most of your posting on this topic).
Lying? LOL. :stern look

Hey the rot that you've posted is there for all to read. :stern look

Lying? LOL. :stern look

Hey the rot that you've posted is there for all to read. :stern look

You're focussed on this thread and not watching the game? How hypocritical.

Yes you are a liar. An abusive one at the same time.

You're focussed on this thread and not watching the game? How hypocritical.

Yes you are a liar. An abusive one at the same time.
LOL. It seems I'm not the only one focused on this thread. :stern look

But I'm certainly watching the game. I'm very capable of multitasking. :stern look

LOL. It seems I'm not the only one focused on this thread. :stern look

But I'm certainly watching the game. I'm very capable of multitasking. :stern look

It came up on alert. I'm in GameDay thread, can't see you or your multiple aliases?

All i can say is lucky our professional admin are smarter and more open minded than you.

I'm probably a bit biased but I love heading up to Hobart to watch us play. Always brings back memories of when Cliff Young won the Sydney to Hobart just shuffling along. To this very day, I often wonder whether old Cliffy might've been "pharmaceutically enhanced" to stay awake for so long - surely he must've popped a No-Doz or three along the way???? I've watched the replay 4-5 times & there are numerous occasions when he is not in camera-shot which just makes me a little suspicious..........
But hey, still a great effort in my book to run 1000kms in gum boots. I should know, I've tried!!!!

I'm probably a bit biased but I love heading up to Hobart to watch us play. Always brings back memories of when Cliff Young won the Sydney to Hobart just shuffling along. To this very day, I often wonder whether old Cliffy might've been "pharmaceutically enhanced" to stay awake for so long - surely he must've popped a No-Doz or three along the way???? I've watched the replay 4-5 times & there are numerous occasions when he is not in camera-shot which just makes me a little suspicious..........
But hey, still a great effort in my book to run 1000kms in gum boots. I should know, I've tried!!!!

I think you're a touch more than a little suspicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back