MVP North Melbourne Board's Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like I didn't make enough Nahas dick jokes this year.

Words I would use to describe the above - tripe, odd.

C'mon, GG, you know as well as I do that we made plenty of jokes about other players' penises as well.

Ok, it is time to get your votes in you haven't already voted, the votes will be counted over the course of this afternoon, so vote soon. Nate7 has graciously accepted to decipher all the posts and tally the votes up, but we already know the winner.

Ok, it is time to get your votes in you haven't already voted, the votes will be counted over the course of this afternoon, so vote soon. Nate7 has graciously accepted to decipher all the posts and tally the votes up, but we already know the winner.
9ce64f2c07789a524f2c79ae3e4a116f.jpg

hd0u1j.jpg

There are so many great posters and people on here with a lot of interesting things to say on not just footy, but a myriad of different topics. As so many have pointed out, narrowing it down to just 3 is a tough gig.

3 - Giantroo: For obvious reasons

2 - The Other Dean: Simply the most erudite and engaging poster on this board.

1 - Kimbo: See above. Only second to TOD in those stakes.

Far too many honorable mentions to name all of them and I'll probably forget many who deserve a mention. Arden (comfortably the funniest poster here), Arjen, Tas, BTron, K4E, TPA, Philly, HH#3, Gaso, B4Bear, see see, Firestarter, T'Toes, r_f08, naturally north, Scooby, GN80, Sherm, Spitta2Azza (or whatever it is now), Saintly/Viper, Orange Peanut, rippersnipper, tbl, RobZombie, Pykie, Horace, HTH, LTK, DarkPhoenix, gokangas, Only Forwards, FG, Marstermind, hilly, dus, tazaa, LT Smash, Hojuman, Donkey Chop and plenty more who I'm obviously forgetting all add something unique and special to the discourse around here.

Last edited:
In b4 end of voting....

I've been a long time lurker but didn't sign up until last year when I made the move to Jakarta (still mostly just lurking), this board has provided an excellent opportunity for keeping in touch with happenings at the club and the football world in general that I wouldn't otherwise have here.

1 - giantroo - Has been an amazing resource for club related info such as clips and articles I wouldn't have access to otherwise. Greatly appreciated, hands down the poster of the year.
2 - Arden - Always have a giggle at his input - thanks for the laughs
3 - The Other Dean and Hojuman - for both engaging me and making me feel welcome in this great little community we have going on here.

HM - Arthur Cloke and roos rool, again for the laughs.

In b4 end of voting....

I've been a long time lurker but didn't sign up until last year when I made the move to Jakarta (still mostly just lurking), this board has provided an excellent opportunity for keeping in touch with happenings at the club and the football world in general that I wouldn't otherwise have here.

1 - giantroo - Has been an amazing resource for club related info such as clips and articles I wouldn't have access to otherwise. Greatly appreciated, hands down the poster of the year.
3 - The Other Dean and Hojuman - for both engaging me and making me feel welcome in this great little community we have going on here.

Lurking on the board or lurking in Jakarta?

3:TOD
2: Kimbo
1: Robzombie

All excellent posters, all great communicators and all know their stuff.

Plenty worthy of honourable mentions but for the sake of brevity, see see, Arden, Twinky T, K4e and Nate7, keep up the good work.

And Arjen.

Pain in the arse but my kinda pain in the arse.

NTTAWWT

In b4 end of voting....

Terima kasih kembali Coalie :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job Nate7 and congrats to our surprise winner giantroo, who will now be the recipient of the giantroo perpetual trophy.

In all seriouslyness, well deserved gr. :thumbsu:

A massive congrats to the place getters TOD and Gaso also. :thumbsu: You kids have a big future around here.

We really should just call the poster of the year awards the GRs. Assume he's going to win. Give him a badge on his account. And let someone else bloody win!

I thoroughly endorse this post.

The votes have now been counted and the 2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR is giantroo Congrats and well done on another solid performance in this years NMBF POTY count!

GIANTROO recorded 95 votes!!

95 giantroo
48 The Other Dean
29 Gasometer
28 ArjenTheGreat
20 B Tron
14 Kangaroos4eva
13 Dugdale2Dwyer (Vale)
11 Arthur Cloke
10 Flawed Genius
8 Arden
8 Kimbo
7 Hearts to hearts
7 RobZombie
6 roos_fanatic08
5 Twinkletoes
5 see see
4 Jeremy Jordan
3 apollo_creed
3 King Corey
3 Harris 10
3 Marstermind
3 Onip
3 the Ziebull
3 Zondor
2 Tas
1 theboyfrombalga
1 Devil Fish
1 ferball
1 KiwiRoo
1 Phillyroo
1 roos rool
1 TennisPlayerAndy
Congrats to Giantroo and when u look through the top 5 u see a mix of a bit of everything in what each bring to NMBF.

The votes have now been counted and the 2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR is giantroo Congrats and well done on another solid performance in this years NMBF POTY count!

GIANTROO recorded 95 votes!!

95 giantroo
48 The Other Dean
29 Gasometer
28 ArjenTheGreat
20 B Tron
14 Kangaroos4eva
13 Dugdale2Dwyer (Vale)
11 Arthur Cloke
10 Flawed Genius
8 Arden
8 Kimbo
7 Hearts to hearts
7 RobZombie
6 roos_fanatic08
5 Twinkletoes
5 see see
4 Jeremy Jordan
3 apollo_creed
3 King Corey
3 Harris 10
3 Marstermind
3 Onip
3 the Ziebull
3 Zondor
2 Tas
1 theboyfrombalga
1 Devil Fish
1 ferball
1 KiwiRoo
1 Phillyroo
1 roos rool
1 TennisPlayerAndy

Next minute, giantroo not offered a contract for 2017...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back