Strategy North Melbourne Coaching Changes 2020 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact: I attended Noble's debut game at North Hobart Oval in 1991. I don't have any memory of him playing but do recall Darren Jarman doing a Darren Jarman and kicking five in the first quarter.

Things got a bit hazy after that as they were selling full strength beer without any can limits so me and my mates parked ourselves in front of the beer stall and got absolutely bladdered. I'm pretty sure that night was when I received one of my two lifetime bans from the Mayfair in Sandy Bay.

Good times.

I did a similar thing at a Carlton v Geelong game in Mid 90's ... full strength beer in the sun, my mates and I took on half the rednecks from New Norfolk.
after the game , chased our bus up the road looking for redemption. Points decision to the Lonny Boys that day

Curious to know how much influence Paul Roos' 'consulting' and 'assistance' had in turning Noble around (if any)

Nothing official coming out of the club, no offical decision made. RE: coach... someone is spreading fake news. Thats not saying Noble wont be the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back