Strategy North Melbourne Coaching Changes 2020 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a smoky in this one I’m going to say... but I think North should approach Alistair Clarkson. You just never know, he could backflip Hawthorn and say it’s time for a new change. I feel like he would do a good job with the people we get into the club, and already have.
100% but I dont see it happening tbh

Mitchell is a winner. People ITK at hawks say he's a great communicator. Not too long out of the game. Would have a great rapport with our youngsters coming through. Demands high standards.

Wouldn’t mind Solomon from what I’ve read in the past is highly rated by players
Nah. The campaigner threw ice on me at Freo Metro when he was at Freo. It wasn't even an altercation. He was throwing ice at my female friend standing next to me in an effort to get her attention. About 30 mins later both he and Chris Tarrant got kicked out by security for getting in an altercation. I threw an ice cube at Solomon as he was getting dragged down the stairs. Sometimes you have to stand up against misogyny.

Mitchell is a winner. People ITK at hawks say he's a great communicator. Not too long out of the game. Would have a great rapport with our youngsters coming through. Demands high standards.
Agree Mitchell would be a great option

he’s pretty much a lock to takeover from clarko eventually though so hopefully he has a burning desire to coach now instead of wait around

Kingsley or Mitchell (pls)

Maybe Chocco or Voss but they’ve had their chance.

Is Justin Leppitsch leaving Richmond to come to us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be an absolute coupe for the club to get Sam Mitchell but he’s obviously next in line at the Hawks

Would rather see Joseph Stalin coach North, than James Hird.

Would rather see Joseph Stalin coach North, than James Hird.
Yeah but does Stalin have Peptides?..

I would imagine the selection process would be easier this time since we don't have a caretaker. Allows us to assess more options externally.

Whoever it is, it needs to be someone that can do what Shaw could do with some experience and tactical nous to go with it.

It cannot be someone inexperienced.

Also it cannot be someone that hasn't rebuilt a list (Lyon) or shown enough from previous experience (Voss).

Then there's Paul Roos that won a premiership but most of it was from the academy sponsorship.

Has to be someone that knows it will be tough and is prepared for it. Someone that knows what a rebuild is.

I was hanging for the opinion of Xavier Ellis.
621BDD59-E065-4152-9589-D4B43135211A.gif

This is interesting....

Yes it is..... one message portrays they are about to start the long process which could take btw 1-6 weeks..... then another message saying at this stage we aren't in a position just yet to make an announcement..... they are at polar ends of the spectrum unless you interpret the latter as we aren't in a position to announce because we haven't started the process. So why say this at all?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back