Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
You angling for a comeback too Cam?

View attachment 990210

Cameron Joyce's "Make North Great Again" Plan:

1. Learn from the past. Offer Josh Kelly a 2 year deal and tell him the days of long offers from Arden Street are over. But make each year worth $1.8million
2. Delist Tarrant, Higgins and Goldstein to clear the list for renewal
3. Assemble a "battle trunk" to raid the free agency market: Bontompelli in 2022, Gresham and Heeney in 2023, Naughton in 2025
4. Try and "match it with the best"

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cameron Joyce's "Make North Great Again" Plan:

1. Learn from the past. Offer Josh Kelly a 2 year deal and tell him the days of long offers from Arden Street are over. But make each year worth $1.8million
2. Delist Tarrant, Higgins and Goldstein to clear the list for renewal
3. Assemble a "battle trunk" to raid the free agency market: Bontompelli in 2022, Gresham and Heeney in 2023, Naughton in 2025
4. Try and "match it with the best"

Trade 2021 first rounder for Tom Phillips. We are getting Darby Scott so that Pick is a free hit!

GMAN63

Senior List
Dec 30, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wilson just spits vitriol every time she opens her mouth about NMFC , always has and always will . Could have reported the positive news re our financials but naturally chose not to . Good to see JB fire back on MMM but if any of us had made as many wrong calls as she has we wouldn’t have a job.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Trade 2021 first rounder for Tom Phillips. We are getting Darby Scott so that Pick is a free hit!

Don't. You gave me chills.

That is exactly what we said when we were entitled to JWS with a 3rd rounder.

Something to the effect of "we're already getting a 1st round talent with Jesse so our 1st 2 rounds are up for grabs."

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
All I remember is his Essendon team was pretty great to watch. Often it would fail but I liked watching them.
I liked watching them too. When Adelaide rogered them by 97 points to end their season. Christmas in September.

May as well get on the blower and find out what Sir Alex is up to. Spargo, German, get Blighty back for a giggle, how is Leigh Brown going in Gippsland? Ziebell to captain coach perhaps 🤔🤣🤣

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Just looked at Brisbane finishes 2009-2013.

Remind me why we might dust off the Voss resume again?

He makes Brad Scott's ladder placings look like Denis Pagan's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 24, 2011
Richmond
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wilson just spits vitriol every time she opens her mouth about NMFC , always has and always will . Could have reported the positive news re our financials but naturally chose not to . Good to see JB fire back on MMM but if any of us had made as many wrong calls as she has we wouldn’t have a job.
Agree, it’s great that JB had a crack back at her, better then Carey on the weekend he could have said the Club is doing it tuff at the moment and I wouldn't mind hearing more from the club, but no he had to say we have cancer running through us, and give more bullets to Wilson and the rest of the sheep.

Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I find it hard to believe but I agree with Watson at the very least it's worth speaking to Knights. Voss name gets thrown around because he's Michael Voss , Knights has been an assistant at Geelong for five years a team that has had a much better record than power and has much better structure at the club. John Blakey bringing in the Sydney way and Knights bringing in the Geelong. I'm not saying he'd be a good senior coach but I'd have less doubts on him than Voss.

I’m huge on Choco as well, but has there been any mention we have...or will talk to him?

I spoke to him a couple of years ago, waiting in line at a servo

He was in between the Ajax and Werribee jobs

I remember saying , “ you’re an asset to the afl, you should still be in the system”

He thanked me and said “ they want the young fellas now”

I hope he has a serious crack !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am surprised there's no news on Soloman, he seemed to be highly rated at the Suns.

Anyway there's a lot to like about Choco, a well rounded (no pun) leader in the industry who has tasted the ultimate success as a coach. He has a strong presence and would handle media duties and relationships with our corporate partners well. He'd also benefit with tacticians like Blakey on the bench so he could do more 'man management' with the players. Unfortunately some assistants just don't have what it takes to get the top job and i suspect Voss, Knights, Caracella, Leppa and Tudor fall into that category because they don't tick enough boxes.

You'd think its a race between Voss and Choco at this rate, haven't really heard much to gauge whether or not someone like Knights for example is right in the mix.

Or maybe its just because either of the two's names have popped up the most.
Someone make up a POLL please///Voss or Choco....

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Someone make up a POLL please///Voss or Choco....

1603174832612.png

Back