Strategy North Melbourne Coaching Changes 2020 & Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Sammy Edmund's really been planting his flag on Roos being the one to I guess 'caretake' until a decision is made from Shaw and then subsequently a new senior coach which is what I would assume could happen, I'd be surprised if Roos takes up the job for the long haul.

Must have some pretty good mail with that kinda language, not to mention Channel 7 reported it not too long ago. The drums are beatin' a bit.

thinking out loud... I wonder if Paul Roos has been calling the shots already? Did he work with Jade Rawlings while coach at Melbourne?

That's certainly not an unreasonable question scoobs.

I can see how Paul Roos might be a good fit. If Rhyce is coming back he can fill in in the interim. It gets the media off our case as he is perceived as what we are lacking in senior leadership and it’s a voice spruiking our cause which the last month or so shows how that is necessary to keep the vultures at bay.

How did we get to a point where we need Paul Roos as a ‘consultant’ at our club.

So many ppl still with their head in the sand :(

THIS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not convinced Roos to Roos will happen. More likely a Roos Ruse to me. We haven’t heard from the Great Messiah have we?

You just know he'll hire a decorated beachside office for the morning, wear a Hawaiian shirt, put on a bluetooth earpiece, lean back self-assuredly and then say to our most senior board members and staff over their Zoom call "I'm all ready for your pitch now boys".

I’d take the “19 Allowed on ground rule” with him though......we can then play a spare at stoppages or in back 50.

NMFC Selection Committee: Excellent we were looking for a way to work Tom Campbell into the side

Sammy Edmund's really been planting his flag on Roos being the one to I guess 'caretake' until a decision is made from Shaw and then subsequently a new senior coach which is what I would assume could happen, I'd be surprised if Roos takes up the job for the long haul.

Must have some pretty good mail with that kinda language, not to mention Channel 7 reported it not too long ago. The drums are beatin' a bit.

I'm not sure what Edmund's strike rate is like, but he doesn't appear to be one that goes off half baked with little to no substance.

I'm not sure what Edmund's strike rate is like, but he doesn't appear to be one that goes off half baked with little to no substance.
Bar the De Goey news which he admitted was wrong, he has been pretty spot on.

Edmund was also the first one to go with Brown's contract terms and it being knocked back in a favourable light for us. Does he have a good source within the club?

Edmund was also the first one to go with Brown's contract terms and it being knocked back in a favourable light for us. Does he have a good source within the club?
Luffy? He was very media friendly in his days at Champion Data with the Herald Sun and Sam Edmund worked there for 20 years. Only one I could think of.

They seem to be feeding Edmund information. Some of it has been directly making Barrett/Wilson look like pillocks.

You just know he'll hire a decorated beachside office for the morning, wear a Hawaiian shirt, put on a bluetooth earpiece, lean back self-assuredly and then say to our most senior board members and staff over their Zoom call "I'm all ready for your pitch now boys".

So maybe "Better Call Paul"?

1603329037629.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back