Rumour North Melbourne FC in disarray?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment the Cats ran out onto the G for the QF the power of the Tiger crowd broke the Geelong players, they were mentally set back. Dangerfield even made that comment to Matty Lloyd.

Not even Brad ringing the bell could lift their spirits. Poor handbaggers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's every chance of being a good player.

He's had a running/sprint coach for the last 5 years as he is smart enough to work on weaknesses, strength and conditioning coach for 2 years (biggest quads I've seen on an 18yo draftee) and a Pilates/yoga/core strength and recovery trainer for the last 14 months (never had one single minor injury since he started footy at 7 or 8 years of age) left school at the end of 2015 just to concentrate on football, he even went training by himself 5am draft day, the young blokes a coaches (and supporters) wetdream.

And that means it's best you don't contribute to conversation, because your arrogance just means that if anyone says another player from another side is good, your retort is 'but but Richmond has........'
But but Richmond has the premiership team so we win, we're the best, leader of the pack, top dog, BOSS etc...

Whilst I agree with this, and know North hasn't set the world on fire recently, I find it tediously painful given the rise of some clubs in recent years that North can just be written off. My view is much more conservative, and I'd prefer not to pigeonhole a club into a certain bracket because of historical results.

Things can turn very quickly, and I think we all know that going to the draft to turn a club can be a bit overrated at times and often there isn't a substitute for hardened senior players. I reckon North have a good mix of solid senior players, and I am just not prepared to say 'they aren't going anywhere in the next 4 years'. They lost 5 games by under 10 points last year, that's got to say something.
Is that you Phillyroo?...

Either that or snake's running an alt account simultaneously :cool:

He's had a running/sprint coach for the last 5 years.

If that's the case then I reckon he won't have much improvement left.

In fact, this was the general knock on him and the reason he never went earlier.

I hope the kid can overcome his teenage plateau.

But but Richmond has the premiership team so we win, we're the best, leader of the pack, top dog, BOSS etc...

37 years has built up a lot of angst inside of you.

Let it all out.

nope. however, using your own logic, richmond won the premiership so that means you're wrong - am i doing it right?

btw, we all know why you're here, in every negative north thread a few godee's supporters (quite a few in comparison to your tiny membership numbers) are always bitter about the pantsing north give you twice a year.
Not at all, as a long time Dee supporter my bar is set rather low.
I am just astonished at the North crew trying to talk the rest of BF into believing they are a side to be reckoned with.

You can't help yourself can you. just a troll campaigner

I'm being completely honest.

Surely you were aware of these knocks on him?

The kids not quick and his kicking is average at best.

He could turn out to be the next Chris Judd.

All I know is that I wouldn't be buying him as my first purchase at the yearling sales with that expectation in mind.

We've only just started...buckle in.

It's going to be fun when the Tiges play your mob.

I do hope you'll be there.

I have been there PMSL for the best part of 40 years champ.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh goody...let us all know where you'll be and we'll have a meet and greet.

It'll be fun.

We all know what happened the last time you went to the footy and got on the piss.

final-round-150.jpg

Partying with me would probably kill you lot.

We all know what happened the last time you went to the footy and got on the piss.

final-round-150.jpg

Partying with me would probably kill you lot.

That guy would still be Norths best player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now snake has been banned, who will carry on the crusade against the tiggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back