North Melbourne Football club 3-5 year plan?

Remove this Banner Ad

All jokes aside, I 'd say our plan is to further expand on our social conscience all the while playing the boutique card and not hit the bottom of the ladder. Brad is all about sustained success and he's never elaborated on that.
Clearly I've always been wrong with what I thought sustained meant. My fear is they feel we cannot win a flag but can settle for a couple of decent scalps during the season to prove our worth as a team and him as a coach.

Those in charge won't entertain trading players, we even tried to offer Wells two further years even though we felt he was cooked! And tbh I cannot work out why, anyone?

Mao Ze Dong had a 5 year plan. Are you a " commie " Scooby1279 ?
Every 5 year commie plan starts with a long march.

Well, we had 2 JLTs then 2 rounds of footy that we lost. We spent a lot of time here lamenting our return to the game for 2019, so in my opinion, we had a very long march. April not looking much better.

But the long march is enough to prove it. scooby1279 is almost certainly a commie.

Rad Roo not so much.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFAIK, the coach has never come out and stated that he expects to play finals/win the flag in any given year.

With that in mind, what would be the point of any 3-5 year plan?

AFAIK, the coach has never come out and stated that he expects to play finals/win the flag in any given year.

With that in mind, what would be the point of any 3-5 year plan?
"We want to play a brand of football that can match it with the best"

This line has done my head in for the past 5 or so years.

I want them to be the best not *in be able to play well against the best

All jokes aside, I 'd say our plan is to further expand on our social conscience all the while playing the boutique card and not hit the bottom of the ladder. Brad is all about sustained success and he's never elaborated on that.
Clearly I've always been wrong with what I thought sustained meant. My fear is they feel we cannot win a flag but can settle for a couple of decent scalps during the season to prove our worth as a team and him as a coach.

Those in charge won't entertain trading players, we even tried to offer Wells two further years even though we felt he was cooked! And tbh I cannot work out why, anyone?

The team for the Greens! Im not sure our toxic male blue will cut it however, maybe a change? ......

iu

Hey guys i am wondering if anyone knows what is or what was the NMFC on-field plan? I cant recall if this was made public at any stage or if it was ever announced?

I think I can wrap it up in a nutshell. Two weeks :poo:

So no one is accountable to anything because no plan exist.

- Brad is accountable to the board to deliver "fine upstanding young men"
- The board is accountable to no one.

I believe it's the West Ham plan. If the planets align and everything falls in our favour, we may just manage to finish 7th within 3-5 years. But never lower than 13th.

As for Brad and the playing group, I think the plan is to buy as much real estate before the pay cheques end.

Last edited:
Hey guys i am wondering if anyone knows what is or what was the NMFC on-field plan? I cant recall if this was made public at any stage or if it was ever announced?
I believe we are 9 years into the proposed 5 year plan. Based upon that BS will be demanding another extension on his contract.

As long as its not as bad as the terry wallace 5 yr plan or Chairman Mao's 5 yr plan.

Club is listless and rudderless.
We are bereft of leadership on all levels.
Just remember that 10 days ago we threw out 6 months worth of intel because it was an unmitigated failure.
How on earth can we have a 5 or even 3 years worth of plans when we can’t get a summer right.

The club is feverishly putting together a front to salvage the season and get us playing competitive football to ensure we don’t fall too far behind. It’s quite sad how out of our depth we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back