Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
Unusual appointment in some ways. Due to Brady’s new role and the fact he coached at Melbourne for 7 years with only 1 finals appearance.

Usually clubs are after assistants who have served under successful systems which currently be under Clarkson, Simmo or Hardwick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shermanator

Get Luke Jackson NMFC
Mar 23, 2001
Inside Ben Brown’s hair
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pacers, Chelsea, Scorchers

Ryz

Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Unusual appointment in some ways. Due to Brady’s new role and the fact he coached at Melbourne for 7 years with only 1 finals appearance.

Usually clubs are after assistants who have served under successful systems which currently be under Clarkson, Simmo or Hardwick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think it's not outrageous you can have good people working with poor/average environments.

I would like to think the club are professional enough that Jade's appointment would have been much more than Brady calling up Jade "Hey bro, got a spare gig lined up if you're keen?"

I mean, there's a direct quote from Rhyce himself that he wanted to bring him in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
The club is also set to part ways with list manager Michael McMahon, who has been at North for three seasons, at the end of the upcoming trade period. Former football manager Cameron Joyce and development coach Aaron Greaves left the club at the end of the season.

Jabba the Trump

All Australian
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If so get him in to replace Loader
Why would he want the NMFC reserves coaching job over the Port Melbourne job? At Port he gets to coach to win games and challenge for premierships using his own tactics and managing his list to suit himself. At North, he has to develop players for the senior team with no regard for wins and premierships.

Top Bottom