Coach North Melbourne Football Department Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual appointment in some ways. Due to Brady’s new role and the fact he coached at Melbourne for 7 years with only 1 finals appearance.

Usually clubs are after assistants who have served under successful systems which currently be under Clarkson, Simmo or Hardwick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rhyce, Jade, Brady...

FFS....we need blokes with a real bloke's name running the joint! If the process doesn't spit out a Dave, Jack or Mick soon then the membership's going straight into the microwave!!!
how about Jaden spelt 10 different ways?

Unusual appointment in some ways. Due to Brady’s new role and the fact he coached at Melbourne for 7 years with only 1 finals appearance.

Usually clubs are after assistants who have served under successful systems which currently be under Clarkson, Simmo or Hardwick

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it's not outrageous you can have good people working with poor/average environments.

I would like to think the club are professional enough that Jade's appointment would have been much more than Brady calling up Jade "Hey bro, got a spare gig lined up if you're keen?"

I mean, there's a direct quote from Rhyce himself that he wanted to bring him in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is also set to part ways with list manager Michael McMahon, who has been at North for three seasons, at the end of the upcoming trade period. Former football manager Cameron Joyce and development coach Aaron Greaves left the club at the end of the season.

If so get him in to replace Loader

Why would he want the NMFC reserves coaching job over the Port Melbourne job? At Port he gets to coach to win games and challenge for premierships using his own tactics and managing his list to suit himself. At North, he has to develop players for the senior team with no regard for wins and premierships.

Someone will feel vindicated.......

78cad29e0addc23a3952d84936b19038

Carl said we finalised the coaches and football department.
I found that a bit odd. Doesn't seem like we have the full complement of assistants yet, and isn't the list manager part of football department?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back