Coach North Melbourne Football Department Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just saying this is a magnificent story and will draw you in from the start. The cinematography just needs to be witnessed View attachment 762211

reality is something is going on, and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. This Stephen character, no ones heard of him? I could have the surname very wrong, suggest I have.
The way our 2016 season has been captured in that visual is superb, Bill.

An Academy Award coming up?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the eagles are making Brady stay till his contract expires? And if so, any related article would be awesome. At the pub and have a pint & Parma on it 👍

Can anyone tell me if the eagles are making Brady stay till his contract expires? And if so, any related article would be awesome. At the pub and have a pint & Parma on it 👍

North Melbourne is proud to announce the return of club champion, Brady Rawlings, to Arden St.
Rawlings played 245 games in the royal blue and white stripes, and will take on the role of general manager of football from December 1.
"This is major appointment for our club," North managing director & CEO, Carl Dilena stated.
"Brady is a man of the highest character and professionalism.
"He is a true Shinboner and three-time Syd Barker Medal winner, and brings a wealth of experience as not only a former player, but as a highly regarded administrator."
The 38-year-old returns to North following a six-year stint with the premiership-winning West Coast Eagles, initially as an assistant coach and more recently as list manager.
Dilena thanked the Eagles for releasing Rawlings from his 2020 contract.
“We acknowledge the difficult position West Coast faces in losing someone of Brady’s calibre. We faced the same proposition in 2013 and we greatly appreciate their understanding and cooperation,” he said.
“Trevor Nisbett and Craig Vozzo in particular have been incredibly professional and accepting of Brady’s wishes to advance his career, and move into the role of GM football with us.”
Rawlings was drafted to North in 1998 with pick 15 and became one of the league’s best taggers over his stellar 13-year playing career.
He won his first Syd Barker Medal in 2004; the same year he was selected to represent Australia in the International Rules Series. Two seasons later in 2006, he claimed his second best and fairest award and was awarded a third in 2010.
The Tasmanian-born Kangaroo announced his retirement in 2011 and immediately went to work with North's next generation of players as a senior recruiter and player induction coach. He was head-hunted by West Coast in the lead-up to the 2013 national draft to join his good mate Adam Simpson in the west.
Rawlings' official homecoming has been set for December once he fulfils his contractual commitments with West Coast.
“We’re extremely thrilled to be welcoming Brady home,” Dilena added.
“The future is incredibly exciting with the club on a new path and in the hunt for a new coach.
“We believe Brady is the perfect person for the job and know he will be able to build on the foundation we’ve laid.”

North Melbourne is proud to announce the return of club champion, Brady Rawlings, to Arden St.
Rawlings played 245 games in the royal blue and white stripes, and will take on the role of general manager of football from December 1.
"This is major appointment for our club," North managing director & CEO, Carl Dilena stated.
"Brady is a man of the highest character and professionalism.
"He is a true Shinboner and three-time Syd Barker Medal winner, and brings a wealth of experience as not only a former player, but as a highly regarded administrator."
The 38-year-old returns to North following a six-year stint with the premiership-winning West Coast Eagles, initially as an assistant coach and more recently as list manager.
Dilena thanked the Eagles for releasing Rawlings from his 2020 contract.
“We acknowledge the difficult position West Coast faces in losing someone of Brady’s calibre. We faced the same proposition in 2013 and we greatly appreciate their understanding and cooperation,” he said.
“Trevor Nisbett and Craig Vozzo in particular have been incredibly professional and accepting of Brady’s wishes to advance his career, and move into the role of GM football with us.”
Rawlings was drafted to North in 1998 with pick 15 and became one of the league’s best taggers over his stellar 13-year playing career.
He won his first Syd Barker Medal in 2004; the same year he was selected to represent Australia in the International Rules Series. Two seasons later in 2006, he claimed his second best and fairest award and was awarded a third in 2010.
The Tasmanian-born Kangaroo announced his retirement in 2011 and immediately went to work with North's next generation of players as a senior recruiter and player induction coach. He was head-hunted by West Coast in the lead-up to the 2013 national draft to join his good mate Adam Simpson in the west.
Rawlings' official homecoming has been set for December once he fulfils his contractual commitments with West Coast.
“We’re extremely thrilled to be welcoming Brady home,” Dilena added.
“The future is incredibly exciting with the club on a new path and in the hunt for a new coach.
“We believe Brady is the perfect person for the job and know he will be able to build on the foundation we’ve laid.”

Cheers. Got a link?

List manager for mine. Everyone losing their s**t over us not being heavily involved in trades need to realise this is probably the most changes the club has had off field since 2007

It's actually an appointment for NEXT year mate.

It wouldn't make a lick of difference if we appointed one on January 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will vomit my intestines if this happens

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dunno why you would take it seriously at this point mate.

Could be true, could be some schoolboy level troll created due to Carlton copping s**t for recent failures at the trade table..

The fact that it features the generic "big fish" crap is a red light for starters.

Wait & see what happens. It's an overrated position anyway. The scouts do all the real work.

it's one carlton poster coming over here and saying it's an ITK poster, and here it's shown that they are a fresh poster.

I wish I had this level of bullshit on hand cause it would do wonders for my tomoatoes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back