Coach North Melbourne Football Department Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jared Moore also survived.

Isn't Moore the VFL coach? You used to be able to find this stuff easily before they completely & utterly ****ed up the club website.

As for the other one, does anyone know what she actually does? I suspect it's a politically representative appointment.

Isn't Moore the VFL coach? You used to be able to find this stuff easily before they completely & utterly f’ed up the club website.

As for the other one, does anyone know what she actually does? I suspect it's a politically representative appointment.

Nah midfield and stoppages I think.

"Sexy" David Loader is VFL.

Agree the club site and media is now pretty rooted.

Agree the club site and media is now pretty rooted.

The jumper history, GONE.

It's probably some patriarchal residual of a bygone neanderthal era that does not equally represent AFLW.

The club is ****ed.

The jumper history, GONE.

It's probably some patriarchal residual of a bygone neanderthal era that does not equally represent AFLW.

The club is f’ed.
Its actually come back around to being fun to see how you can blame all your problems on the AFLW.

Isn't Moore the VFL coach? You used to be able to find this stuff easily before they completely & utterly f’ed up the club website.

She is the footy ops manager. If you knew anything about modern footy you'd understand that.

The club isn't responsible for the website afaik, check out other clubs it's the same on all of them

No it is a political conspiracy personally directed against one man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so I had a look into it all the websites are managed by Telstra for the AFL and clubs. I may be wrong on this but since 2001 (?), They appear to have owned online rights to AFL clubs and content. May explain why the crackdown on fan content like GR's work exists.

Anywho there's always the feedback section
Screenshot_20200312-091850.png

yeah, cause its so hard to scroll over "Teams" and click AFL. And then click coaches....oh so hard for a "rational person"

The club isn't responsible for the website afaik, check out other clubs it's the same on all of them
Which is ridiculous really. I am surprised AFL allows clubs to design their own jumpers FFS

That doesn't tell you who wore what, and I am not paying for the ******* thing.
What do you mean pay for it? It's a free resource.

Try this then

You can sort by player number there

Or

That's a pretty comprehensive record of things

I'm not sure if you read above but the club doesn't run the website. If you can find jumper number history on any of the other clubs I'll concede but it looks like a conscious decision by the designers to reduce pages that don't get much traffic.
Which is ridiculous really. I am surprised AFL allows clubs to design their own jumpers FFS
I agree but money talks, Telstra got in at the right time and made an astute investment much to the detriment of us all.

What do you mean pay for it? It's a free resource.

It sells posters.

Try this then

Or

I'm not sure if you read above but the club doesn't run the website. If you can find jumper number history on any of the other clubs I'll concede but it looks like a conscious decision by the designers to reduce pages that don't get much traffic.

I agree but money talks, Telstra got in at the right time and made an astute investment much to the detriment of us all.

Why the * should anyone have to pissfart around to that extent.

It was much easier when you could just log in to the (former) club website, go to the history section, click on jumper history, and the wearers of the numbers would list in timeline order.

Stop making excuses for incompetence. I'm beginning to get the impression that you are employed by the "new" club.

It sells posters.

Try this then

Or

Why the fu** should anyone have to pissfart around to that extent.

It was much easier when you could just log in to the (former) club website, go to the history section, click on jumper history, and the wearers of the numbers would list in timeline order.

Stop making excuses for incompetence.
The club doesn't run the website. Take it up with Telstra.

The club doesn't run the website. Take it up with Telstra.

I'll take it up with the entity that handed it over to Telstra!!!!

You definitely ARE a card carrying apologist for incompetence.

I'll take it up with the entity that handed it over to Telstra!!!!

You definitely ARE a card carrying apologist for incompetence.
Telstra has owned the rights since 2001, all previous iterations of the site were created and run by them

All this information is right here on the internet, verifiable and easy to locate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back