News North Melbourne Have Lost the Shinboner Spirit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic

Went to Anzac Service this morning

Speaker said if you transferred per capita Ww1 deaths from 1914 to 2019 population there would be 207 dead and 500 wounded Australian every day for 4 years... imagine that happening every day in 2019!

Yep, all bc a bigot of a politician spewed hatred until finally the ppl followed him.

Here we are again going through the same motions.

haha good catch, although WWI was also mainly due to Nationalism :)

Yeh it was a fairly ridiculous series of events that led up to WW1; I think most of the Sabre rattlers underestimated the devastation the scale of what industrial warfare would be like on the battlefield

Whilst it was a good article, I thought singling out Hall and Polec missed the mark, tbh.

They aren't the problem.
Exactly they have both been decent and exactly what we need. Carey is wide of the mark with his criticism of Polec. Never stops running, always presents an option. Doesn't hide. Works back into the backline to provide an option. Halls tackling has surprised me.

Exactly they have both been decent and exactly what we need. Carey is wide of the mark with his criticism of Polec. Never stops running, always presents an option. Doesn't hide. Works back into the backline to provide an option. Halls tackling has surprised me.

I just want to point out that I don't think the point of Kingy's article was to s**t on Polec or Hall. They're doing their jobs. I think it's more back to the fact that we're even resulting to getting players like them in the first place i.e. 'Consultants' as he calls them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back