North Melbourne have Self-Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see how that pans out. I suspect he's yours, but there is the decent chance he may not want to be coached by his Dad, or his Dad may not feel it best for him to be coached by his Dad.

We should send Ryan Pagan up to get in Nick's ear.

There are positives and negatives for both I think

In favour of North Melbourne

- Doesn't get coached by his father
- Likely to get games earlier
- Likely to get a big contract shortly after signing

In favour of Sydney

- Gets to stay in his home state, maybe his actual home, so he stays with his friends
- Probably been a Swans fan since he was old enough to understand the rules of the AFL
- Gets to be a part of a side that is in finals contention

Will be interesting to see how that pans out. I suspect he's yours, but there is the decent chance he may not want to be coached by his Dad, or his Dad may not feel it best for him to be coached by his Dad.

We should send Ryan Pagan up to get in Nick's ear.

It is illegal to offer a draftee a new house to play for you.

Cmon North, start following the bloody rules.

For a fleeting moment there my little chimpanzee brain wanted to believe thread title would deliver news of supplements, scandals, and genuine surprise at seating arrangements.

For a few seconds at least, I lived the dream.

Oh in a perfect world what would have happened is North realised one of our players was given or had taken something that's WADA banned.

But we keep impeccable records and immediately self reported and there's a clear chain of what the played took and when.

The AFL and ASADA say no great biggie, just get a TUE and here's a token $20k fine.

This have led to a hugely entertaining explosion of Essendon sooking about how they were scapegoated, and all other clubs did it,and it proves the AFL went after the Mighty Bombers as they could cop it and minnow clubs can't blah blah blah.

Would have been ace fun for a few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is illegal to offer a draftee a new house to play for you.

Cmon North, start following the bloody rules.

Poor Ryan has been trying to flog a car park on Fleming ton Road for over a year now. Either that or he's forgotten to take the board down.

It does have his mobile number on it, I might text him with my idea of him telling Nick Blakey about how shitty it is being coached by your Dad

This have led to a hugely entertaining explosion of Essendon sooking about how they were scapegoated, and all other clubs did it,and it proves the AFL went after the Mighty Bombers as they could cop it and minnow clubs can't blah blah blah.

Would have been ace fun for a few days.
Couple of days? Pfft.

We would have milked that scenario for months.

You’re just letting the best in life pass you by
I'm absolutely comfortable without!

Attracts idiots (not saying everyone) who want to let us know every useless detail.

It's not the only way to stay in touch. ;)

I'm absolutely comfortable without!

Attracts idiots (not saying everyone) who want to let us know every useless detail.

It's not the only way to stay in touch. ;)

Nah mate it’s amazing. No trolls whatsoever

Anyone else a little disappointed it didn't have to do with drugs?

The most disappointing thing would be if it was for drugs... would have been a depressing waste of peptides.

They actually did have the cash after all!

I'm surprised it took this long but comfortably reassured by the fact it was an Essendon supporter who finally did it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back