News North Melbourne in isolation due to tier 2 exposure

Remove this Banner Ad

I have thanked fu** on numerous occasions that Tender Touch has not been declared an exposure site. : stern look
Imagine trying to contact trace clients from a rub 'n tug. I'm sure the records would be so accurate. Whose name and number do you record?

Imagine trying to contact trace clients from a rub 'n tug. I'm sure the records would be so accurate. Whose name and number do you record?

I can’t imagine many clients would be too keen to use the QR code when entering said establishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have thanked fu** on numerous occasions that Tender Touch has not been declared an exposure site. : stern look

I'd be worried about their less-than-rigorous testing protocols if I was you :stern look

Take your pick. So much theatre on the surface, very little substance underneath. Most just go along with the nonsense because it's easier.

Eh... situation of the more you know really.

Australia horribly mismanaged covid at the beginning keeping the borders open for business interest and in comparison everything seems harsh and theatrical afterwards... But I tell you what, better than being in a country where it has got away.

Here in Chile I've been in some form of lockdown for the best part of a year and we're still having 8k new cases a day because lockdowns were only implemented when hospital beds started running out.

Girlfriend is a doctor who sees the s**t first hand. It's full on when the staff are choosing who gets "active treatment" (ventilators) and will probably live, and who wont and will die.

Eh... situation of the more you know really.

Australia horribly mismanaged covid at the beginning keeping the borders open for business interest and in comparison everything seems harsh and theatrical afterwards... But I tell you what, better than being in a country where it has got away.

Here in Chile I've been in some form of lockdown for the best part of a year and we're still having 8k new cases a day because lockdowns were only implemented when hospital beds started running out.

Girlfriend is a doctor who sees the sh*t first hand. It's full on when the staff are choosing who gets "active treatment" (ventilators) and will probably live, and who wont and will die.

All the best pal and stay safe

just a question and just posting here because this is the most recent case - however, if North players were at an exposure site on Saturday, and let's say for arguments sake someone did contract the virus - would they even show up positive by Tuesday?

I guess i don't understand why tier 1 exsposure forces someone into 14 days iso even if they test negative, but tier 2 is like, 'negative 3 days later? all good'

seems weird

not a crack at North at all here, btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back